• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey guys hows it going.

Eaglesfan

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan, and just wanted to introduce myself here.

My name's Max, I live in Philly and have been an Eagles fan my whole life.

Never really had a grudge over the Seahawks, but just wanted to ask a question that most of you guys should know.

As you guys may know, the Eagles recently acquired one of the Seahawks DEs Darrell Tapp, and was just wondering what you guys thought of him.

Clemons is an okay player, had one big season for the Raiders, and one big play last year against the Cowboys, but never really played that much for the Eagles.

Thanks alot.

Reaction score
plays himself out of position IMO. Alot of the time he shifts to the inside shoulder of the Tackle and just gets mauled. Why nobody can coach him to keep his outside shoulder free is beyond me.

What is Clemons contract status?

Tapp had a whopping 2.5 sacks last year

Reaction score
I think the new guys running the show are trying to acquire as many picks as possible to fix the screwup known as Ruskell's team.

Reaction score
I believe Tapp had 4 sacks in a game a couple years ago. He hasn't been that impressive since that year.

Reaction score
I think Tapp was never given a true opportunity. He had a lot of potential, but then they spent big bucks on Kerney and a first-round pick in Lawrence Jackson. After that he was never given a chance. I think you guys are picking up a good player with a lot of heart. He's a class act guy that will give his all on every play. I will miss #55, but it's a business and now we welcome Clemons.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i agree tapp plays hard and makes some big plays. given the opportunity i feel he can produce decent numbers in sacks(like 8 or so) and a good amount of TFL

Top Bottom