• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Help - Visiting Seattle

Mr.G

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey guys from Wales which is a country in the UK and im a Seahawks fan. Anyway planning a short trip in 2013 to watch a game, say a 4-5 day trip, as I have fixed hols (last week of October and 2 weeks over Christmas) I was wondering if there was anybody on here that has been out to Seattle from the UK to watch a game? What was it like? Is a 4-5 day trip ok to do? As in not a wasted journey to come all the way over to the States for that amount of time. Can you fly directly from the UK to Seattle? Whats the city like?

Thanks in advance guys.

PS any other things a new fan should know about the Seahawks please let me know

Reaction score
We have some other guys from the UK, but I'm not sure any of them have posted here in a while.

As for anything else about the team you should know... I don't know what you know about the team, so I don't know what you should know... Been kind of quiet since the Winslow trade and probably will continue to be until camp starts.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I have done the opposite: flown from Seattle to London for a few days. It is doable, but figure a day each way for travel (I think direct flight time is around 9 hours and then you have to account for time zone changes). We only had a couple of days in London before heading off to Paris and we were pretty rushed. Granted, there is probably a lot more to see in London due to its extensive history v. Seattle's 150ish year history, but also figure a Seahawks game will likely kill a day.

Top Bottom