• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

'Hawks Claim WR/KR Stanback off Waivers

Reaction score
Isaiah Stanback the former QB of Univeristy of Washington was claimed off of waivers by the Seahawks Tuesday. Stanback was let go by the Patriots to make room for former Seahawk QB Mike Teel last week.
In three-years in the NFL for the former Seattle native has played in 16 games with the Cowboys and Patriots. He has started two of them and has five receptions for 46 yards.
If he makes the team it would most likely be for his special teams contributions.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, i totally predicted this would happen lol. Once i heard about the Pats releasing him to make way for Teel i just had a feeling :cool2:

Reaction score
If Carroll is open to doing trick plays they could use Stanback like Wallace was used last season.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, we were totally lacking in black qbs and someone with long dreads so this is a "two birds" situation since Trufant cut off his hair :thumbsup:

Reaction score
HawksFan1987;48665 said:
Yeah, we were totally lacking in black qbs and someone with long dreads so this is a "two birds" situation since Trufant cut off his hair :thumbsup:

If your implying we have no dreadheads, we have earl thomas, deion branch(gettin there), anthony heygood, colin cole

Top Bottom