• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hasselbeck "Unlikely" to Play Sunday

Reaction score
Mora has said that he is "extremely unlikely" to play against the Bears. Hasselbeck actually replied to me announcing that on Twitter by saying "So you're saying there is a chance!" I thought it was pretty funny. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

Matthew is one of the funniest dudes I've ever seen or met....Talked to him a few times and the guy is a cross between Robin WIlliams and Rodney Dangerfield...He's always on like Williams and has the "no respect, I tell ya--No respect" kinda self deperciating joking of Rodney...

Dude is freaking money...

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Matthew is one of the funniest dudes I've ever seen or met....Talked to him a few times and the guy is a cross between Robin WIlliams and Rodney Dangerfield...He's always on like Williams and has the "no respect, I tell ya--No respect" kinda self deperciating joking of Rodney...

Dude is freaking money...
Yeah, lol. He has a point though: "It's extremely unlikely Matt will play," Mora said. "That probably won't happen."

mtthawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It's not going to be easy without Hass but I rather have him 90% than forcing himself out there and getting seriously hurt.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
mtthawk said:
It's not going to be easy without Hass but I rather have him 90% than forcing himself out there and getting seriously hurt.
I'd rather have him healed too. He just turned 34 today so he isn't exactly getting any less injury prone.

Reaction score
what the f*ck is injury prone?

I am so sick and tired of people yapping their flaps about being injury prone.

These guys are getting hit by moving busses, your ass would be lucky to be alive afterward and they hop up, shoot up and are back out there next play.

There is no such thing as injury prone... there is someone who has an old injury that keep getting reinjured, but no such thing as injury prone.

I am sorry Phaze, don't mean this disrespect you, but I really am sick and tired of hearing about injury prone. It's a fucking made up term.

And before you say "oh what about Deion Branch"? No Deion is not injury prone, he is just a bitch, who got paid and has a sore knee and doesn't want to risk getting hurt more so he claims to always be hurt and tries to miss as many games as possible.

Seriously though, what the fuck is injury prone?!

S

Seattlehawk94

Injury prone isn't a made up term....Look at a guy like Mike Hampton, they did a feature in SI this week on his injuries....Alot of these injuries are not "old" some of them are caused by old injuries but some of there are because there are certain guys who's body's can't handle the toll playing pro sports entails....

Matthew isn't in that group...Matthew's injuries are due to ill health or weakness, they are freakish in nature and go with being a warrior like he is...Dude plays to win...You don't see Brett Favray the "toughest QB in the NFL" (COUGH--BULLSHIT--COUGH) dive, that bitch slides and runs out of bounds...

Twig is injury prone....His "being a bitch" comment is out of line....Some of the injuries he's had since he's been here are genuine....That TD he scored in GB in the Divisional Playoffs was real and tough..

As for being a bitch...Yeah, he's missed games but....Do YOU know what it's like to have a fucked up knee? Look at Jim Otto...Dude had so many knee injuries in his career he's now sporting a plastic leg below his knee because so many ligaments were damaged the blood vessels eventually stopped working...

I take football more seriously than anyone I know...But as I've gotten older I've realized that some of these guys who are "injury prone" work much harder than most to get back on the field and for that will one day be suffering from life altering injuries for the rest of their days on God's Green Earth..

Personally I'd rather see dude being called out in the media than dude carrying a plastic leg around for the rest of his life....

Reaction score
I love waking up and reading my drunk posts from the night before...

Really shows what it does to your brain... haha...

wtf was I rambling about?

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
#ONE said:
I love waking up and reading my drunk posts from the night before...

Really shows what it does to your brain... haha...

wtf was I rambling about?
:lol:

I was saying that as Hasselbeck gets older he is getting more injury prone. His body isn't going to be able to hold up like it did 5 years ago.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
Side bar- Rodney Dnagerfield was the man lol.

Damn right he was....

Hey Wang, don't tell them your Jewish...

Hey baby, you musta been somethin' before electricity...

LMAO

Rodney ruled....

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
the word 'injury prone' is thrown around a lot though...

i had surgery from a torn ACL five years ago and it's still not the same... i can't run fast worth a shit and probably never again will.

im surprised guys in the NFL like Branch and Burleson come back so soon and i respect them for that.

i usually hate ''running qbs'' who normally don't know HOW TO PLAY QB but wallace is very poised and im excited to see him play again. he started half the season and had a 87qb rating, very good for a young qb.

S

Seattlehawk94

He's not a "young QB".....When you have played in the league for 3 years or more you aren't "young".

I hate Apple Sauce...The only thing he's good at is running an offense in August when he's playing against a 4th string defense full of guys who's biggest question is life will be asking "Do you want fries with that" after they are among the first cutdowns in TC.

Apple Sauce will never and can never lead a team to a playoff berth...He's a 4-12 QB at best...Basically, he's the black Bubby Brister..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't know why you hate on Wallace so much. Sure he's no Hasselbeck. But he is better than most back ups. I am interested to see what happens when the Seahawks actually game plan for Wallace. Holmgren was such a tight ass. His game plan was his game plan and he would never change it for anyone.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm not alone in my hatred for Apple Sauce.....

Actually...That would make a great poll...

Top Bottom