• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Got this sticker for my 4Runner

Reaction score
4073.jpg

:D

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
Ummm, no... I love Pearl Jam, the M's and Seattle... and I'm from Seattle. Eat that, Texas!

G

No, I mean why does everyone love Pearl Jam so much here? Before this site, I had no idea who they were...

S

Seattlehawk94

No idea who Pearl Jam was Cole? Uh.....Don't you claim to be up on Pop Culture or something?

PJ was and are one of the top bands of all-time in terms of hits and Billboard charted songs..Up there with;

The Beatles
The Stones
U2
Van Halen
Buddy Holly and the Crickets
Fleetwood Mac
CCR

then again, you probably don't know about any of them either...You are a product of "Generation Shit" the generation of slackers, idiots, and know-nothings. The generation that propelled such songs as "Hit Me Baby One More Time" into record books of all-time top selling singles..No respect for the past and actual talent, just doing what producers and record execs tell you to do and who to listen to.

Kinda sad in a pathetic way....One day you will be 80 listening to such "classic oldies" as "Pocket Full of Sunshine".. :lol:

Reaction score
Today's popular music is a joke... Kids bash the music I listen to and say "that's not music" then they start listening to some Kanye west of the Black Eyed Peas or something that consists of nothing but auto-tuning and beats someone sat on the computer and made in 15 minutes.

S

Seattlehawk94

Amen Bob...Amen...

You prove there is still hope for your age bracket.. :D

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Amen Bob...Amen...

You prove there is still hope for your age bracket.. :D

lol thanks, I'm glad my taste in music is the reason why you haven't completely given up on my generation :lol: :lol: .

G

Seattlehawk94 said:
No idea who Pearl Jam was Cole? Uh.....Don't you claim to be up on Pop Culture or something?

...lolwut?

Seattlehawk94 said:
then again, you probably don't know about any of them either...You are a product of "Generation Shit" the generation of slackers, idiots, and know-nothings. The generation that propelled such songs as "Hit Me Baby One More Time" into record books of all-time top selling singles..No respect for the past and actual talent, just doing what producers and record execs tell you to do and who to listen to.

Kinda sad in a pathetic way....One day you will be 80 listening to such "classic oldies" as "Pocket Full of Sunshine".. :lol:

Well, I had heard of them, but I'd never met any Pearl Jam cock riders. It's only because they're from Seattle, so I understand why you go crazy over someone garnering a little fame from the PNW. You've never experienced that. I guess I'm just used to it by now, coming from Texas and all...

I still say they're before my time. I don't like that type of music anyways.

S

Seattlehawk94

Not from the PNW...I'm from SoCal and if you want to compare Texass to just SoCal in terms of fame let alone the whole state of California you'd be fucked...

PJ is world famous....I know you guys down in Texass are behind on the times, shit...They just started running that "new" movie Star Wars down there...

Spoiler:

Darth Vader is Luke's father... :lol:

The only people I know that came from Texass are George W. Bush and Lee Harvey Oswald, yep...Fame and Texass go hand in hand...lolololololol

G

Nah, you're from Seattle. There's no way you're from SoGay ( LOL did you see what I did tharr?? ).

I'm just trying to deduce why you're so angry all the time. I mean, you're fucking miserable. That's why I don't blame you for all these outbursts. It's not your fault. It's your parents'.

Were they away a lot of the time when you were a child? They probably bought you a lot of stuff, right?

Reaction score
kk. said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

...lolwut?

Seattlehawk94 said:

Well, I had heard of them, but I'd never met any Pearl Jam cock riders. It's only because they're from Seattle, so I understand why you go crazy over someone garnering a little fame from the PNW. You've never experienced that. I guess I'm just used to it by now, coming from Texas and all...

I still say they're before my time. I don't like that type of music anyways.

The '90s are before your time?

S

Seattlehawk94

kk. said:
Nah, you're from Seattle. There's no way you're from SoGay ( LOL did you see what I did tharr?? ).

I'm just trying to deduce why you're so angry all the time. I mean, you're fucking miserable. That's why I don't blame you for all these outbursts. It's not your fault. It's your parents'.

Were they away a lot of the time when you were a child? They probably bought you a lot of stuff, right?

Fuck you....Don't talk about my family motherfucker....You've been banned once...Wanna try for two?

You aren't wanted here...Did you not get the hint the first time you were tossed?

Top Bottom