• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GOT MY SEASON TIX IN THE MAIL TODAY!

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
....along with a new 12th man blanket and a seahawks yearbook! YEEHHAAAAA!!!!

Reaction score
I'd sign up to join the waiting list for season tickets, but I highly doubt I'd get become a season ticket holder any time soon. I'd probably end up getting them when I'm too old too walk. :lol:

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
I was only on the wait list for two years.....put your name in....won't hurt anything.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Mine came today! Nice package. I like the flag last year a bit more than the blanket this year, but whatever. I'd like it even more if my preseason tickets didn't cost me the same as my regular season.

Side note: FedEx tracking sucks. I get the tracking e-mail on August 3rd saying they shipped July 31st and are due on August 4th. Nothing shows on August 4th. So I go back and check the tracking number, it says they shipped August 5th and will arrive on August 10th. Then they show up August 6th.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Regarding your FedEx complaints....
I almost guarantee you that was the Vendor causing confusion. Vendor sends out an automated e-mail(which is sent once you submitted your order) that your packages are ready and will be shipped on so and so date...Doesn't actually mean they actually had it ready for FedEx on that date.

Just be sure not to confuse the vendor expected delivery date and FedEx expected delivery date, FedEx is always going to be more precise. It also depends if you had 2 day, next day shipping and so forth, because if it was Ground, it's a lot more unpredictable...

- Sorry I know this wasn't Seahawk related, just thought I'd pass my 2 cents...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, it probably is the vendor's fault. FedEx is the front man, so they get the blame, though. I know where I work when an order is placed online, our shipping confirmation e-mail program that sends the customer their tracking information does not run until we have a tracking number from the carrier. In my opinion, at that point it is the responsibility of the carrier to provide accurate information. And I am sure we even have SLAs that state so because gets who fields the calls from the customer? We do. Not UPS or FedEx.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
kk. said:
Do you... work for FedEx?
When you have things shipped a lot through FedEx you will typically learn how it works.

Exactly, I work in Shipping/Receiving for a Major hotel, and the only kind of complaints I receive consist of "wheres my package", so you tend to figure out how the process works...

Top Bottom