• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Goin to the game!

CalgaryHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice. Annual Seattle visit is almost here!

Are the hawks injured? Yes. Doom and Gloom on the horizon - who knows.

I'm just going to go to the game, scream at the Bears, and hope for the best!

Qwest Field 3 days and counting!

OP
C

CalgaryHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Whoops - it's 4 days - got a little carried away!

I count it as 3 days anyhow - going to the pro shop on Saturday -

OP
C

CalgaryHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't know who 'Sal' is so I'm not one of his people - I'm just a fan from Calgary Alberta Canada -

Been reading the huddle for a few years, I had an account a long time ago, but it must have got purged in the makeover -

Weather's supposed to be great so far - googling Hasselbeck today it seems like he's 50/50 for the game - hope he plays -

I can taste the Garlic Fries and Clams now!!!! Section 135 here we come!

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
CalgaryHawkFan said:
I don't know who 'Sal' is so I'm not one of his people - I'm just a fan from Calgary Alberta Canada -

Been reading the huddle for a few years, I had an account a long time ago, but it must have got purged in the makeover -

Weather's supposed to be great so far - googling Hasselbeck today it seems like he's 50/50 for the game - hope he plays -

Have a blast!!

S

Seattlehawk94

CalgaryHawkFan said:

Glad to have ya back! Just wondered because they are having their get together this weekend also...

I remember you now..You were that Flamers fan! LOL....Just messin' there's a hockey section in here now as well! Talk Northwest Division up in there! GOOOO CANUCKS! ;)

Have a great time, awesome to see Wild Rose Country repin' the Hawks! :D

Top Bottom