• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Go Steelers!

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
All you bitches might as well cheer for them on Sunday. They are the closest thing you all have to a Super Bowl. Hell I have a ticket to SBXL with Seattle's name on it......come on... give some love to the team who made you famous! Steel curtain! 2008 Defensive MVP! Stud QB! Hell, the best Seattle players are also former Steelers....Chad Brown and Rocky Blier!
SAY IT WITH ME..... HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
WTF did you just post? Good lord..can a mod fix that disaster? Was that big empty post suppose to be the 2008 Hawks highlight reel?
Come on Flip...the Chargers? There is no way they can give the Ravens or the Titans a game.....

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
The Steelers get more controversial calls than any other. The steelers can Suck my Hairy tea bags!!!!

For that matter so can the East Coast loving NFL Officials!

Go NFC WEST!!!

S

Seattlehawk94

SIS said:
All you bitches might as well cheer for them on Sunday. They are the closest thing you all have to a Super Bowl. Hell I have a ticket to SBXL with Seattle's name on it......come on... give some love to the team who made you famous! Steel curtain! 2008 Defensive MVP! Stud QB! Hell, the best Seattle players are also former Steelers....Chad Brown and Rocky Blier!
SAY IT WITH ME..... HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

You mean Franco? Blier never played for the Hawks, and I think Largent and Hass never were in Pittsburgh...

As for the "closest" thing to a Superbowl...If that's the case I'd go by a striped shirt and root for the refs because they were the team that beat us and made us famous in XL.

Little Ben Worthlessburger is going to be the motorcycle to DD and Dansby's brickwall on Feb. 1st...

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
The Steelers get more controversial calls than any other. The steelers can Suck my Hairy tea bags!!!!

Go NFC WEST!!!
And James Harrison is just never held.....

S

Seattlehawk94

OMGSeahawksjustrock said:
Seahawk Freak said:

Go NFC WEST!!!
And James Harrison is just never held.....

Between you and your mother I'm sure he get's his cuddle's nightly... :lol:

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
I have been on the site...just not posting as much.

But yes...I am still here Andre. Me and 94 got a condo together in Seattle but he kicked me out after the last SB....we still have our Canucks season tix together though. I have been staying out in Ida's barn ...he does not charge me rent, just makes me bang his wife. ;)

Reaction score
SIS said:

But yes...I am still here Andre. Me and 94 got a condo together in Seattle but he kicked me out after the last SB....we still have our Canucks season tix together though. I have been staying out in Ida's barn ...he does not charge me rent, just makes me bang his wife. ;)

It has been way too quiet around here. This should change things :lol:

dRizZe

Huddler
Reaction score
SIS said:

LMAO...

"...he does not charge me rent, just makes me bang his wife."

Thats classic! Good to see you SIS!

Top Bottom