• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day - Arizona

Idahawk

Reaction score
py9e3y4u.jpg

Still no Wagner or Breno but we get Miller back .

Cards lead the overall series 15-13 and have won the last 2 home games against the Hawks by a combined 7 points . Arizona is the team in which it all began a year ago for Wilson , with a loss . time to fix that but I have a feeling it's another street fight . We're 8-1 under PC in prime time .
Personally I like Thursday night football , but not when my team plays . Palmer won't be able to take the heat and will generously donate the ball to Earl and Sherm . Big question is Lynch on a short week and is he dinged up ? zona is 5th against the run .

Hawks 24 -cards 7

Last edited:

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I like your 24-7 definition of a close game. Having Zach and possibly Clem back should be big plus. I think RW has missed his go to guy. AZ played a tough game last Sunday against SF so I think we are going to be the fresher team.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I see a game won in the trenches. A good back and forth battle. Second half adjustments by the Seahawks; as seems to be standard now. And a lot of the beast and DangeRuss #3 in a breakout game.

When it's all over a win Seakawks 34 - 24

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Wilson has to be smarter with the ball. He holds it too long sometimes. They need to stop with the momentum swings.

14 to 10 in a matter of less than a minute.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I see a game won in the trenches. A good back and forth battle. Second half adjustments by the Seahawks; as seems to be standard now. And a lot of the beast and DangeRuss #3 in a breakout game.

When it's all over a win Seakawks 34 - 24

How about my prediction? LOL :)

Am I money or what! Come on, it doesn't get any better than that.

Yeah baby...go Seahawks!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
We needed this game.

It was good to see Carp was alright. I think Zach brings a confidence boost to our offense. Teams have to game plan for him. And a couple plays latter , Clem with a sack. 2 on the day.

Pretty impressed with the number of 12th men at the game. After the game only Seahawk fans were left in the stands.

Last edited:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
First time I've seen the home team lose home field advantage.

Good looking sea of blue in what should be an all red stadium.

Nice going 12th man.

Top Bottom