• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

For Seattle Fan Rooting for the Stealers

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

No link...Suprise...

You "a man"...Bullshit....IF you wanna come here and talk shit about being a man and saying they are talking about this site on your site have the balls to back up where the thread over there is...

You hide...That's makes you a bitch..

Reaction score
In reference to SBXL:
Shortly after the game, Kansas City Star writer Jason Whitlock encapsulated many views when he wrote the day after the game, "Bill Leavy and his crew ruined Super Bowl XL. Am I the only one who would like to hear them defend their incompetence?"
-Jason Whitlock KC Times

+Nice owner by the way of Dan Rooney to write an angry letter to a fan. Real class act... Not even Al Davis would do that.

+Love how we had 3 penalties in the 2nd half- compared to the Stealers 0.

+Last week on the Colin Crowherd show he said "Today we are joined by an NFL QB that should have a ring on his finger, but due to officials is ringless. Welcome Matt Hasselbeck"- Jan. 27th show.

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea 3 penalties......wow. So a radio host that is kissing the ass of a player coming on his show is suppossed to mean something? Look, even though the issue here is how lame it it to keep whining about that game, lets talk about it.

The two biggest whines about that game are stupid anyway. You think that you can push a db away from you in the end zone....in the superbowl.....right in front of a ref......and get away with it? No. And yes, we all know that kind of stuff goes on throughout the game without being called. But not in the endzone in front of an official. And the famous holding call. Haggans had him beat, he held him and pulled him to the ground. Period. Good call.

Even if you insist on the whiney loser blame the refs football conspiricy, you still had many, many chances to get yourself back in the game. Problem is, you need to be able to move the football to accomplish that.

It is the ultimate sissy loser mentality. A couple of calls cost us the game. If you lost by 2 pts you might be able to have a case. Big Ben threw the worst pass in SB history just before the Steelers were about to put you out of your misery in the 3rd quarter. So you can thank him for at least giving you a chance to be a whiney loser instead of being blown out with nothing to say.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

and no link to the Stealers site...

Proving what a pussy you are even more in every post... :lol:

Reaction score
so im sat with the mrs (wearing my Hasselbeck jersey) watching the build up and said -

(and this is what i remember her saying as im still drunk after saying "steelers have been the best team and deserve it really") (yes i know :shock: )

her - "the steelers beat the seahawks in XL"
me - "yes, and no doubt there will be film of it shown now"
her - "ooh thats the seahawks on now" (the hines ward TD)
me - "carry on like that and im going downstairs"
her- "go downstairs, i want the cardinals to win, that was a naughty play"

from that, i downloaded XL, and we watched that instead of sundays game

she now cannot fucking wait to get to Qwest to shout on the Seahawks

top woman :D :D :D

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yea no link....im a pussy...this really is useless......i tried to help.......carry on with your whining.......wallow in your misery.........I cant wait for ring #7

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BTW, its steelers dot com if you really need to know that bad. I guess im not a pussy now!!! Go to the thread that says something about pathetic seahawks fans......I used to respect the hawks and the 12th man but......ah, too bad.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, ya are a pussy....Because I can't view Stealers.com witout joining that fucking teams site.

As for you not respecting us...LOL...Who gives a fuck? None of us want your fucking respect anyways, you are insecure and sad that no one loves your team that cheats in Superbowls..We understand that...

Reaction score
Look even the Steeler faithful know XL was a robbery. Why else would they feel the need to keep defending themselves over it? The rest of the nation mostly agrees, even Madden and Michaels during 40 said how bogus the officiating was. When you type in superbowl 40 on google the third most likely response is "superbowl 40 officiating" Check out the mass of links when you actually do google it.
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=superbowl+40+referees&aq=2&oq=superbowl+40"]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=su ... perbowl+40[/ame]
Now here we are letting some steeler fan with his teams bogus victory come in and stir us up 3 years later? This guy is a fake ass looser. I call for a boycott of any response to him. No matter what happens with that team they will always be one of the ugliest least exciting teams to watch. You can hear television sets turning off all over America every time they "play." XLIII was in my opinion as legit as most games, but XL, that ring doesn't count. Ask the country. I think the refs felt sorry for them because they live in a shithole.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Neither XL or XL III count....

They stole both of those....Dallas and SF are still the all-time champs in my book, Pissburgh steals left and right...

Look at their "immaculate reception" it was as double touching and should've been called back....Their "dynasty" really began with a bullshit call that hosed the Faiders.

They've cheated throughout history. Even on that call the only reason they called it a "catch" was the refs were unhappy about lack of cops to protect them if they made the right call...Goes to show Pittsburgh cheats and their fans are scum just looking for reasons to burn that shithole of a town to the ground....

Pissburgh is like Tacoma minus real OGs and a real waterfront..Rivers aren't waterfronts either, when you can swim across something in less than 5 minutes it's not a "waterfront.

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you vanilla, for showing that all the posters here arent completly insane.......but you still have to come to grips with the fact you lost XL. Its funny, you people think that since the officiating was questioned in that game, they should just automatically hand you the trophy. Try getting a little closer than 11 pts.

BTW vanilla, the Steelers are one of the most watched teams in the league...........Youre right tho, its not always pretty. Superbowl XL was an ugly game for sure.

And I dont need to defend the Steelers.....the record books do that for me. Its just when you hear all the whiney loser talk, you have to say something. I really do feel bad for those who cant man up and let it go.

Hawk 94, you are a sad individual. You are consumed with the loser, whiney, hater, conspiracy attitude. Please explain to me how the Cardinals were robbed. We already know your theory on XL. Also, "cheating" is when you knowingly circumvent the rules in order to gain an unfair advantage. You would think that if you have enough brain cells to type, that you would know the difference between that and your whiney loser theories about being robbed.

Also, a little history lesson. You can believe that it was a double tap on the immaculate reception. Maybe it was. There is no evidence to back up your claim. However, the Steelers lost the AFC champ game the next week to the Dolphins. No ring that year. I know it can get confusing because they are in the playoffs so much and are a part of so many big games.

And your right about the waterfront thing.........you got me there.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I call for a boycott of any response to him.

Cosign...

Top Bottom