• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Flynn or Wilson ?

The Seahawks starting QB is ?

• Matt Flynn

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tavaris jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
This is not about who the better player is because quite frankly we have yet to see them run the offense. It's more about who has the greater upside in your opinion. I think both Flynn and Wilson are hungry to prove themselves. Flynn has seen the speed of the pro game and performed well in the few games he played . Wilson comes from a winning program that ran the the two TE set and he played well in that offense .

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree flynn, its his turn, lets see what he can do as a #1.
Russell will get his chance right behind him.
TJack is a great back up option, but I think its time to see what these others can do. Trade options.

James Young

Huddler
Reaction score
We've seen what Jackson can do, we would like to see what Flynn can do. Wilson would be fun to see
under Unger's butt, but Let's give the Matt Damon look-a-like a decent chance this season.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
There has been reports that Flynn has not been able to divide himself clearly from Jackson. But is that any wonder since its Jakcsons seventh year in the same system? Its Flynns first couple of monhts. If JSPC does not realize that its about the potential, and the only way Flynn can realize his potential is starting games, we are screwed. We all know Jacksons potential. Its just not enough.

Wilson would do best by not starting yet. Its too early.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Tavaris will look good throwing the ball and in camp, but Flynn is will be the better field general. TJ just gets all "deer in the headlights" out there, his mental game goes to shit when it really counts.

If its any indication.... I just saw a FLYNN jersey at the local sports store here in Portland. Was quite suprised actually.

Reaction score
If its any indication.... I just saw a FLYNN jersey at the local sports store here in Portland. Was quite suprised actually.

Saw one @ Just Sports in Clackamas. Told my wife, I may or may not be getting one around mid September.

S

Seattlehawk94

When we win Superbowl XLVIII with Matthew Flynn you can all say I called it....

Flynn....To win....Now...And in the Future...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
What do we get to say if:
  1. Flynn never starts a game
  2. Starts this year, but Wilson over takes him
  3. Starts for multiple years of his deal, but proves to never be THAT much better than TJack?

Reaction score
What do we get to say if:
  1. Flynn never starts a game
  2. Starts this year, but Wilson over takes him
  3. Starts for multiple years of his deal, but proves to never be THAT much better than TJack?

Then we'll really be set at back-up QB. Pete can package one of them and a couple early round picks for the first overall and get Matthew 3.0

Third times a charm, right?

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Funny you have mentioned Barkly, I have been thinking for quite a while that they might go hard after Barkly in next years draft. I think they have rebuilt the team to the point that they could now trade multiple picks to move up to get him even if he turns out to be the #1 pick in the draft.

Reaction score
if we do that, we're going to have to give up a shit load of picks... I mean look at what Washington gave up just go move from 6 to 2, or what Atlanta gave up to get Julio Jones.

Top Bottom