• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rams Fisher declares Shaun Hill is “our guy”

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Rams coach Jeff Fisher has confirmed that, indeed, quarterback Sam Bradford has been lost for the year, re-tearing the ACL that he first tore in October 2013. Now, with Bradford done, the Rams will hand the ball to backup Shaun Hill. “Shaun’s our guy,” Fisher told reporters. “We brought him here. He’s got experience. We’ve…
b.gif

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Rams coach Jeff Fisher has confirmed that, indeed, quarterback Sam Bradford has been lost for the year, re-tearing the ACL that he first tore in October 2013. Now, with Bradford done, the Rams will hand the ball to backup Shaun Hill. “Shaun’s our guy,” Fisher told reporters. “We brought him here. He’s got experience. We’ve…
b.gif

Start Davis instead.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
b.gif

He’s completed 12 passes in the last 3 years and he’s 34 years old? He hasn’t started since 2010?

Pinch me....am I dreaming? LMAO!!!!!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
He’s completed 12 passes in the last 3 years and he’s 34 years old? He hasn’t started since 2010?

Pinch me....am I dreaming? LMAO!!!!!

Davis outplayed him in the Browns game. I would be surprised if Fisher sticks with him if Davis continues to play as well or better.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Davis outplayed him in the Browns game. I would be surprised if Fisher sticks with him if Davis continues to play as well or better.

I think they believe they have a Kurt Warner in the making...ah...no they don’t.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I think they believe they have a Kurt Warner in the making...ah...no they don’t.

I don't believe that nor do I believe sane Rams fans believe it either. Hill is a known. He is serviceable but he isn't the future. Davis has played well enough to impress and he's young. The offense was always slated to be run oriented with at most 25 passes a game. That should ring familiar with Seahawks fans. The defense is the strength of this Rams team and the loss of TJ hurts but the D line looks intact and the depth on the line is impressive. The offense will be simpler and slow to evolve given Bradford's loss but may be enough to be near .500. Not what Rams fans were expecting but thats the reality of the NFL. Shit happens.:(

Top Bottom