• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Final Four 2009

S

Seattlehawk94

Well our first Final Four team is in....UCONN...Yawn....

Congrats on making it to the field owned by the broke automaker where we were cheated out a Superbowl Championship!

No, let's hope we get some sort of underdog to make it....Last year it was all #1 seeds...Booooring...

Nova is putting on a show so maybe we'll have our underdog if they can keep the team from Cheaterville, USA also known as ArmPitt out of Detroit...Have a feeling if ArmPitt makes it, they'll find a way to cheat to a title there....Afterall...They already did it before in that building so it wouldn't be too hard for them..They'd just dress Leavy up in a basketball refs suit and let him "call" the game "fairly"...

Reaction score
Nova/Pitt game best of tournament and I called it on everyone of my brackets! I've seen both of those teams and know Nova's talent. They may do it all guys! I still think it'll be L'ville/Nova in the Championship.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Nova/Pitt game best of tournament and I called it on everyone of my brackets! I've seen both of those teams and know Nova's talent. They may do it all guys! I still think it'll be L'ville/Nova in the Championship.

I love Nova and I have them in the final four. I just don't see them getting past UNC. I have Louisville and UNC in the final.

Reaction score
The ONLY team left in my brackets is UNC. Awesome Sweet 16 & Elite 8 games this year. It MADE the tourney, IMO. I love Coach K, but I'm glad Duke is out. I like Izzo, so it'll be fun to watch Sparty. I like Roy Williams, and since I've picked the Heels to win in both of my brackets, GO UNC! And Nova...WOW!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I wish I could've seen the ending of the Nova game live....

TiVOed it and couldn't wait to get home to see that finish....Best Elite Eight game since "Princess Laeatner" hit that turnaround jumper against Kentucky..

Reaction score
I think Nova can beat UNC. I'm a huge fan of the Big East is the best conference in college basketball. Look Nova has gone up against the bests in Thabeet, Blair and AO. I would take all those three over Hansboy. Tyler is a monster in a weak small conference. Put him in the B.E and he would be a back-up at best. Nova will win in a close hard fought game that will show why Jay Wright is one of the best young coaches out there. Get ready boys buckle the seats up and enjoy the ride ahead!

Top Bottom