• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fav-Ray to the Viqueens?

S

Seattlehawk94

lolololololololol

I don't think there is enough "l"s or "o"s on my keyboard to show how big of a joke this is...

What a fucking loser....I hope he does go there...And beats the shit out of Green Gay, just so his legacy is COMPLETELY destroyed...Green Gay fans are all he has left....He beats them down, then he's burned EVERY bridge there is...Oh and the Viqueens go 4-12 with his INT throwing old sorry ass as the QB..

Perfect way for that douche to end his career because after that no team will want him again...

Couldn't happen to a bigger douchebag...

Reaction score
Favre has already destroyed his legacy with all the crap he pulled a year ago. Now he is doing it all over again...He must be having a mid-life crisis or something.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

He has...But not in Wisconsin...He goes to Minnehaha his legacy is completely gone...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

Seriously.. and it doesn't help that B!SPN keeps S-ing Favres D every single time I turn on the damn television set. Ugh.

BREAKING NEWS FROM ESPN!!!!!!!! BRETT FAVRE JOINS THE VIKINGS!!! AND IN A SURPRISE MOVE JOHN MADDEN COMES OUT OF RETIREMENT TO BROADCAST ONLY VIKINGS GAMES!!!!

I can see it now.... :|

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw an interview with favre about two weeks ago and he was asked if he would ever play again and his response was something to the effect of " I am pretty sure that I'm done in the NFL, I will never play another down." What an ass!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

hawkfanadam said:
Hawk096 said:
I heard Favre just went to the bathroom... this confirmed by Chris Mortenson.

Did he report was the end result was of that trip?? I am dying to know

Looks like E!spn has a new top story...

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I've been feeling a very anti ESPN thing going on at the huddle recently, or am I crazy?

Reaction score
sigpro said:
I've been feeling a very anti ESPN thing going on at the huddle recently, or am I crazy?

No we love ESPN... It is our favorite network out there. I could watch it all day... :roll:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

This and Deadspin are probably the only two sports sites out there that wish E!spn would be sucked into a blackhole and never heard from again..

It's not sports...It's "Entertainment"..Hence the E! in E!spn.....This is the same network that had a Sunday Conversation with Freddie Prinze Jr. about his movie Summer Drop and it's the same network that employs Christine "Fatfuck" Berman and Stewart "I'm black and got the flava even though my 'hood' was in the Hamptons" Scott.

Reaction score
The only reason I like Chris Berman is because he always seems to like seattle... In fact I remember him saying 2 of his favorite cities are San Diego and Seattle.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
The only reason I like Chris Berman is because he always seems to like seattle... In fact I remember him saying 2 of his favorite cities are San Diego and Seattle.

Yeah he does like seattle. I know for a fact he cheered for us in the super bowl. That was nice considering no one else on that network did.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
This and Deadspin are probably the only two sports sites out there that wish E!spn would be sucked into a blackhole and never heard from again..

It's not sports...It's "Entertainment"..Hence the E! in E!spn.....This is the same network that had a Sunday Conversation with Freddie Prinze Jr. about his movie Summer Drop and it's the same network that employs Christine "Fatfuck" Berman and Stewart "I'm black and got the flava even though my 'hood' was in the Hamptons" Scott.

Damn you guys are harsh around here... I like it. I just like Mike and Mike in the morning and NFL live, and besides that I don't care because I don't like any other sports besides baseball and disc (frisbee) golf and frisbee is not on television and it's a sport I play not watch.

Even Chris Berman hates ESPN, check this youtube clip out, he has a potty mouth in this one. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pTYpyL_I0I&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pTYpyL_ ... re=related[/ame]

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Hate him or Love him, I hope Favre comes back and bashes in the Packers at their own home. I would love to see Favre win all the way till he faces the Seahawks, then I hope he throws 5 INT's and we go beat the Patriots in the SB!

Yes, I am a Favre fan and I posted bout that earlier on another tyhread so instead of repeat, I will say go ahead and bash me for it! I don't turn my back on the players I am loyal to and I don't think all the Packers fans will either.

Prediction....He wins in GreenBay wearing Purple....Ted and Mike are fired.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ted Thompson screwed over Farve and should have let the guy retire a Packer....Now Farve wants to pay him back he wanted to go to the vikings last year but it didn't happen.......and Farve just happens to be looking for a retired QB's coach to help him with the rehab on his arm..Hmmmmm do you guys know a former QBs coach who might be available for the job ?

As far as ESPN goes, it functions as a source for fast news , but if you want the real story , not sugar coated then you better look elsewhere, all the quality that it had when it started is long gone and now its just a bunch glam , hot chicks that can't report and stupid shows that I can't believe some people watch...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
The guy's a douche. I said it last year when he pulled all this shit. If he stays retired, I think that in time his legacy will be just fine. If he comes back and plays for the Vikings, it will be destroyed forever.

Top Bottom