• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

f*ck boise state

Reaction score
As upset as I am about the loss....

I am damn glad Lagerrette rocked that fools dome for talking shit.... I am probably alone in thinking this, but don't care.

Would've done the same thing. I would NOT have gone ape crazy on the fans though, that's where he made the BIG mistake IMHO.

Reaction score
Like that punk has not talked shit too? :roll:
he is a criminal and should be treated as such. AND you are the only Duck fan that thinks so. Go check out their scout forum

the new staff needs to make a statement and kick him off the team AGAIN

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Really?

Make a statement... that football has turned into a fucking pussy ass sport.

Tell me this shit didn't happen back in the day when real men and not little bitches were playing the game. Yeah Blunt talked shit, but he did it before the game with reporters and Boise came out and beat our ass and showed him.

But when you stop him, grab his shoulder turn him around and talk shit to his face you will get knocked the fuck out. When you do that shit you make it personal, he personally insulted him and that's what ya get. That's how I was raised, and someone disrespects you like that you fucking punch him in the mouth.

Like I said, getting stupid with the fans was the BIG mistake. That he should not have done. I am sure the ducks staff will make a statement and suspended him for a good portion of the year if not the entire year.

Reaction score
Blount disrespected his own team, his coach, his school, and the officer that was holding him back. He did it on national TV. Most football players I know, or coached over the years are instructed/raised to pop a player popping off/trash talking in the mouth during the game with a hard 'legal' hit again and again until they shut up. All blount knows is ghetto punk sucker punch crap. Guess we'll see him in the news robbing a liquor store in a few years.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
How is this Seahawks related. Is it difficult to read and/or comprehend:

Talkin' Hawks
Talk Seahawks right here, year round. Name changed from Hawk Talk to honor Clare Farnsworth and his dedication to the Seahawks. PG-13

?

*Moved

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Tell me this shit didn't happen back in the day when real men and not little bitches were playing the game. Yeah Blunt talked shit, but he did it before the game with reporters and Boise came out and beat our ass and showed him.

quote]

No it didn't. It all happened ON THE FIELD back in the day. I am not a duck fan at all. But my uncle played ar OSU and roomed with Fouts (Bob Horn MLB Chargers 49'ers) Dan was his best man at his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd weddings :lol: . They talk about stuff that happened on the field never off the field. Chop blocking at the line was legal back then and that was one way they got back or they would double up a loud mouth and pancake him repeatedly with a knee thrown in to top it off. There was a practice where Dan did a mean machine and drilled a Duck OLB in the feathers on a blitz drill.....

yeah family reunions are hell with the UO football side and the OSU side (Mike Hass)

S

Seattlehawk94

It was a dick move and he should face an assault charge for it, that isn't football as was said earlier..He cold cocked a guy in the face when he wasn't looking that was a ghettothug move by a ghettothug punk...

If you wanted to fight why didn't you do it when he was looking at you? Or better yet..Beat him on the field...But ghettorat couldn't do that, he rushed for negative yards and lost the game...Guess if you can't win, punch someone who's blocked on a crowd when the aren't looking....I had respect for the Ducks because Bellotti ran a clean program..No more..

Reaction score
he was suspended for the rest of this season. Also it seem that knowbody but me say that punk beat up his teammate just before the suckpunch.

Blount punched Duck player Garrett Embry
those 2 actions should have got him kicked out of school :evil:

Reaction score
According to Blount, one fan brandished a chair at him and another punched him. Two police officers and Frost nearly carried Blount to the Boise State athletic building, where the visiting team dresses.

what a f'n liar :twisted: kiss your ass goodbye!

S

Seattlehawk94

"Brandished a Chair"....

"Scott Frost"

I don't know which is funnier. Him saying a guy 30 yards away in the stands is going to somehow hit him with a chair, or hearing about Scott "Heisman" Frost who couldn't cut in the NFL as a QB so they tried (keyword: tried) to move him to SS. LOL...What? Tommy "Mike Vick before Mike Vick" Frazier wasn't free to coach for the Ducks?

cokeheadbobby

Huddler
Reaction score
the guy got a small bit of what he deserved. i hope that his actions destroy his future in the NFL. that kind of display isn't football. he talked smack before the game and didn't back it up so someone pointed it out to him and his big mouth. he then couldn't handle it so he went ghetto on the guy. he should be kicked out of school for his actions but he is only suspended from the team. he wouldn't have apologized if he didn't get caught he only apologized to try and lessen the penalty which it did.

Top Bottom