• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Expectations for Seahawks' James Carpenter

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
My point in 2002 Robinson was having as much or more of an impact than Lynch. I remember thinking we finally had a superstar WR and his early stats prove that.

Thus it is my opinion Robinson can't be considered a 1st round bust when you considering his contributions to the team.

Use Boz as a bust example and you'll see what I mean.

Reaction score
My point in 2002 Robinson was having as much or more of an impact than Lynch. I remember thinking we finally had a superstar WR and his early stats prove that.

Thus it is my opinion Robinson can't be considered a 1st round bust when you considering his contributions to the team.

Use Boz as a bust example and you'll see what I mean.

More of an impact? Wtf are you smoking dude? The entire offense is built around Lynch.

Reaction score
Vick was worshipped until the dog deal.

Bandwagon comparing TD's between WR's and RB's?

Last year James Jones (GB) led the league with 14 TD's which is really high for a WR but you have to consider they are a passing team.

As it has been said, we were building around Lynch who finished 5th at 11 TD's.

Foster led the RB's with 15 but the NFL has become a 2 back league.

Lynch carried 315.

If you want to compare TD's, SA carried 370 in '05 and scored 27 TD's.

Wow, apples and oranges dude. SA wasn't the focal point of that offense, Matthew and the WCO was. That offensive line was the best I've ever seen, this one has question marks at both guard spots and RT, and last year we didn't really have a legitimate passing offense until about half way through the season, so teams keyed in on Lynch.

Plus why are you comparing Lynch to one of the most productive seasons a RB has ever had in order to prove he's not better than K-Rob?

Top Bottom