• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Edwards waived

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well he tweeted some shit about Sanchez and the jets management today then later apologized , dude just couldn't keep his mouth shut .

I wonder if we're looking for a DB ?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Phillip Bates (WR) could also be an option, if we're just looking at PS players.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Played safety in college, but he's playing corner on the PS right now.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Played safety in college, but he's playing corner on the PS right now.

interesting

On another note Cedric Griffin CB for the Redskins was suspended today for PEDS effective immediately, I find it odd that Sherman and Browners deal is kinda dragging along ? Doesn't the NFL have a solid case or what ?

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
I (remember) have been a Browns fan since the 1960s, opted for Minnesota in the70's when I lived there, then back to Cleveland until last year when I gave up and became a Hawk.

Braylon was taken by Cleveland from the hated Michigan, never got any respect (ever, just for being a Michigander).
Was let go as a "cancer in the locker room" bad mouthed the Browns once at the Jets, then, got into the same problems in NY.

Off to Seattle, same shit, and now let go.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
interesting

On another note Cedric Griffin CB for the Redskins was suspended today for PEDS effective immediately, I find it odd that Sherman and Browners deal is kinda dragging along ? Doesn't the NFL have a solid case or what ?

I know, makes you wonder. One can only hope.... Was Griffin for adderall?

Thought Edwards did alright, thought he minded his P's and Q's alright.
Who we got now? Rice, Tate, Baldwin, Kearse,... Martin?

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Surprised me.. I thought he was a good, more physical, option to Golden Tate. We are a little thin on WR.. Were already before this, even though Tate and Rice have really stepped up.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hopefully we can pick up a speedster during the offseason. Not a huge loss for us though, he hardly even got on the field.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Edwards called the jets front office " idiots" and boom was released !

I'm guessing he's done as a player

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
This was a mistake from the beginning what a waste of good develop time for younger deserving recievers. Edwards and TO, come on. I'd like to see more of Tuinei.

Glad that Tate is sparking some life into Rice. That was a trip in the bears game. Rice had the first and last catches of the game. That was a nasty hit in the end zone, surprised he came out alright.

Still wish we would be able to use our TE's more.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Funny thing. Just before his release, Edwards tweeted: “Don't blame Sanchez, I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will [prove] it when given a proper chance."

I´m sure Sanchez is a happy camper now but Rex Ryan and Tony Sparano might want to have a word with him first... But they are desperate at WR. The idiots who are calling the shots hired him now... Didnt he just say as well that Wilson is better Sanchez? (like the whole world doesnt know that...)

Top Bottom