• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Early Make your Picks

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Ok it is still a little early, but we can have a pretty solid idea of who will start what. Let's see how our picks evolve over the season. Will be fun to look back at this down the line. You can just put who you think will take each division and then who will meet in the Super Bowl, or you can get all deep into it like me.

I am going to do all 32 team by division in the order I think they will fall in their division.

AFC East
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins

AFC North
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cincinnati Bengals
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns

AFC South
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans

AFC West
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego Chargers
Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos

NFC East
Washington Redskins
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys

NFC North
Chicago Bears
Minnesota Vikings
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers

NFC South
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Atlanta Falcons

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
St. Louis Rams

Super Bowl
New England Patriots v.s. Seattle Seahawks

Yes my picks seem outlandish to most, but I will go over a few changes that can happen rather fast.
1. Vikes move to 1st if Brett Favre joins.
2. OAK can move past the Chargers if Garcia starts early enough.
3. If our Seahawks cannot stay Healthy and Mora doesn't prove himself as a coach, then the Skins, Bears, or Vikes could take our place in the Super Bowl. If Favre is on the Vikes I take them, if not then I take the Redskins over the Bears because of coaching staff more than anything.

If you are wondering why I choose the Titans so low, it is because the only thing on that team I have confidence in is Jeff Fisher. I saw the Bears hold the Titans to -3 rushing yards combined in the entire first half last year. If not for special teams, the Bears would have been the ones to knock off the Titans undefeated streak. Texans need to stay healthy and Colts have undergone too many key changes. Jags are looking very nice and Torry Holt is going to be a beast for them next season.

I have the Ravens so low because they losy 2 of their best coaches and plenty of their D to that same coaching staff. They have enough key players to stay a mid grade D but not a #2. Flacco will have his work cut out for him and I do not think he can play better O than Carson can.

Broncos are so low because the idiots got rid of Cutler and are going to a 3-4 D which takes time, but they will still be better than their 29th D last season. Cutler carried the team last year with no run game D's knowing he had to throw all day and no D. McDaniels will be fired in 2 years, he is an overconfident bum. Chargers have fell farther every season after firing Marty on a 14-2 season. Now they sit at 8-8 getting into the playoffs ion the last game. It will be up top Rivers to carry the team now that LT will begin his slide. Norv is a bum coach thus it will be up to the players. I expect a 7-9 season worse if Garcia starts for OAK twice against them. Chiefs have made a crazy amount of changes, but what was key is with the move to 3-4 they got Mike Vrabal and Zack Thomas to lead the center. This will help the younger players make the transition quicker.

Packers are so low because I like the changes of every team in their division but theirs. They are also moving to 3-4 and putting full faith in their rookie B.J. Raji who may well be great....or the next Marcus Tubbs. Their coach is a bum and Rodger has shown he can play but cannot win down in the 4th Quarter. If Favre comes back to play them twice moral could be shot if they lose to the Vikes especially at home. I like what the lions have done so far and they may even exceed my expectations this season.

I chose the Bucs cause well, that division is up in the air. The Panthers are the smart choice, but I do not have confidence in Jake. The Saints hardest opponent is their own D and proved even with a 5k throwing QB they still fall far. The Falcons surprised me last season and they may do it again. But when your D plays far better than expected why gut it? I do not know if they are geniuses or fools, we will see. I do know Turner won't be putting up those crazy numbers again though he will still be elite. Ryan will have to balance things out with more TD's.

The NFC East is the most overrated Division atm. Cowboys lost their entire D almost, and their coach is still a puppet, TO is gone so say bye to double digit TD's. The Eagles Defensive genius sadly is going through Kemo therapy and will not be coaching more than likely. He is one of the best in the biz and with him gone they will be hurting. Also, they lost Dawkins to the Broncos. Eli manning is terrible without Plax and that is plain to see. The rest of the team will have to carry the load or they may slip farther than 2nd. The Redskins had an amazing start and Zorn is a fine coach. The D is as stacked as ever, and it all rests on the health of Portis and the improvement of Campbell.

There ya have it my analysis of the NFL atm.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
AFC playoffs

1. New England
2. San Diego
3. Pittsburg
4. Jacksonville
5. Blatimore
6. N.Y. Jets

** I am sorry but your crazy if you think two 90 year old players are going to get the chiefs to top the AFC West!

NFC

1. Philadelphia Eagles
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Seattle Seahawks
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Atlanta Falcons
6. Washington Redskins

Super Bowl
San Diego v.s. Seattle Seahawks

Reaction score
AFC East:
New England Patriots
AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens
AFC South:
Houston Texans
AFC West:
San Diego Chargers
NFC East:
Philadelphia Eagles
NFC North:
Minnesota Vikings
NFC South:
Carolina Panthers
NFC West:
Seattle Seahawks

[hr:193kmxa4]-----------[/hr:193kmxa4]
AFC Championship:
Patriots vs. Texans

NFC Championship:
Vikings vs. Seahawks

Super Bowl:
Patriots vs. Seahawks

Reaction score
I won't talk about expectations or this until mid-August. So much can change or go wrong for a team come Training Camp. I will say this... Your the Champion until else wise.

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't want to see Patriots vs Seahawks! then we will get screwed by the return of Tom Brady! first we lose to Jerome Bettis and his stupid Detroit home city BS, now we end up going against Tom Brady and his return. Now if we still had coach Mike, then it would be Mikes last year vs the return of Tom Brady! We better win this year!

Reaction score
DenverSuperBroncos said:
Bump:

We're idiots for getting rid of Cutler :roll: have no d :roll: and McD is overrated :roll:

LOL
From June...You should really get a brain and realize when the seasons starts...

Top Bottom