• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DRAFT CHAT

Reaction score
Cole said:
bobflipaburger said:
I like how our linebackers are going to wear number 56,51,and 59 again.

How do you know he'll wear 59? I'm not sure that Madden '10 shot is indicative of his number... And, if you can recall, David Hawthorne wears 59.
Yeah, he does. I think Madden is just having them wear their college numbers for these screenshots.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Your joking right Cole? No way he goes on Day 1.
I think the 49ers would be smart to get him. Have a WR/QB Combo that has already played together will be great.

Reaction score
Yeah, but they have Hill and are set on him. I still don't think he's a 2nd round pick. A lot of scouts say he's a late 5th rounder at best.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
I think the 49ers would be smart to get him. Have a WR/QB Combo that has already played together will be great.

That's what I was thinking a couple months ago for the 'Hawks.

Hawk096 said:
Yeah, but they have Hill and are set on him. I still don't think he's a 2nd round pick. A lot of scouts say he's a late 5th rounder at best.

Oh, I didn't know he's supposed to go that late...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
With all the RBs still on the board at this point, (Wells, Brown, McCoy) I wouldn't be surprised to see the Seahawks take a crack at one of them...

Although I would prefer secondary help.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Well, Brown is gone. I see the Cards taking an RB.
I was thinking that too, but I was also thinking they won't...so who knows. :D

With the Patriots having so many picks coming up they will probably be making even more trades to pick up whoever they want when the 2nd and 3rd Rounds roll around.

S

Seattlehawk94

Told ya....

I knew we'd get Curry.....Little Ruskell and Moron Jr. finally did something right in my mind...

Now if Beanie Wells slips a little bit further we might have a perfect first day in this draft...

S

Seattlehawk94

If he wears #94 I'm going to be a really happy camper...He's the new Chad Brown...

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
I still would have preferred a trade. But the 'Hawks definitely picked the best player.

Why so we could take a few role players in the later rounds like always?

That was a great pick...We needed to hit a HR and we hit a freaking Grand Salami, we got probably the best player in this draft....

I'm stoked!

With Wells gone I'm hoping that AZ OT Britton falls to us...

Britton or McCoy...Britton or McCoy...

Top Bottom