• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DRAFT CHAT

Reaction score
CURRY!!!!!!! :D

...85 Overall on Madden (Stafford is only a 79 and Jackson is only a 77) WOOO!!!!!

Reaction score
im too busy laughing thinking how many QBs are going to be injured by the LBs next year :mrgreen:

Idahawk

Reaction score
Curry was a steal and we did take the best available player .....I think the Raiders who can't keep their QB on his feet have blundered yet again..and the jets well .only time will tell

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Fuck I was right. I hope he turns out to be an average receiver now. Can you imagine having to defend Fitzgerald and Crabtree 4 times a season with our shitty secondary? Ouch.

Reaction score
I think getting Crabtree might force the Seahawks to make a move in the 2nd to get a good corner.

Reaction score
aaronCurry.jpg

Reaction score
This is a good draft. Especially since the Seahawks got the top guy in the draft according to most people.

I'm really curious to what they will do with their second pick.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I like how our linebackers are going to wear number 56,51,and 59 again.

How do you know he'll wear 59? I'm not sure that Madden '10 shot is indicative of his number... And, if you can recall, David Hawthorne wears 59.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:
I like how our linebackers are going to wear number 56,51,and 59 again.
We just need to sign two linebackers for that to become official.

We technically only need to sign one since we franchised Leroy. But yeah we're going to have to sign them both to big contracts.

Top Bottom