• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DRAFT CHAT

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm just all smiles tonight. I was so afraid we'd draft that Sanchez guy. Who knows, maybe he'll be great, but we took as sure a thing as there is. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

Tell me about it LA....Tell me about it...

I was sooooo dreading when Goodell held up that card....I kept thinking "Dirty" was going to be a Hawk..

When he said "From Wake Forest" I probably woke up the people in Japan with my "YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:
Willis? I doubt Willis beats out Locklear. But that's pretty much what I was thinking... This is a dude I really had my eye on.
I kinda like Willis over Locklear, but you're probably right about Locklear starting.

Heather Locklear is a bitch (hence the name)....Willis SHOULD be able to beat him out this season....Unless he's banged up like normal..

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Would have liked to see us get a running back, but other than that I think we had a great draft.

Reaction score
Well upon further review I'm ok with that TE but now way would I have taken Greene or Reed with Jennings there and Hoyer and Anthony Parker

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I don't get how we're content with Jones and Duckett...
I have no clue. Duckett is a 3rd down guy, not a guy who can come in when Jones needs a breather. If Jones ever gets hurt (I hope he doesn't) who will take his spot? Forsett is alright, but he did good in the preseason, not in the regular season. He could be a great steal, but I'm going to guess he won't do much of anything for us.

Top Bottom