• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Donte Stallworth kills man with car

Reaction score
Here is the [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3980182"]Cleveland Browns receiver Donte Stallworth kills pedestrian, police say - ESPN[/ame].
Probably already heard about it, just puttin' it up there.

S

Seattlehawk94

Maybe the Lambs could get him....Afterall Lenny "I only drank a" Little is a mainstay there.

Idahawk

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Idahawk said:
He was drunk it turn's out .12 and the legal limit is .08....
I bet he gets a free pass from it too.

Money talks and bullshit walks.....he will buy his way out of what any one of us would get....which would be 20 years or so....he is ruined...the family will sue the pants off his ass and they should..dude had enough dough to never have to drive....

Reaction score
He killed someone while being drunk I don't know if a free pass will be used. He might not get as harsh of a penalty as Joe Schmo, but still he will face legal problems and Goodell will have some form of punishment.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
He killed someone while being drunk I don't know if a free pass will be used. He might not get as harsh of a penalty as Joe Schmo, but still he will face legal problems and Goodell will have some form of punishment.
I'd be surprised if Goodell let's him come back at all. He killed someone while drunk. If the NFL allows him back they would be saying that drunk driving isn't a bad thing at all and that is a bad image for them.

They play football 7 or 8 months a year and screw around the rest of the time. It's not all the players, but there are at least 5 that do it on a consistent basis and Goodell just seems like he doesn't care. Adam Jones should be banned from the NFL and so should Michael Vick, but I bet they both will be back sooner or later.

S

Seattlehawk94

Little did the same thing..Then got a DWI afterwards on top of that.

Stallworth has a case if they try to suspend him...Personally Little and him both should get prison time but...He's famous, he'll come up with the "I have a problem" defense and get a slap on the wrist.

If was any of us we'd get hard time in the state pen.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
It's bullshit that "fame" gets you free passes from shit that normal people (you and me) would get hard time for, even if we had the money to bail out. No one is above the law, that's vehicular man slaughter, not to mention he was drunk, put his ass in prison

Reaction score
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth will be charged with DUI manslaughter after a Miami car crash that killed a pedestrian, according to people familiar with the case.

The charge carries a possible 15-year prison sentence.

Watch him get off with a year in jail and 2 years on probation.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Irish Hawk 12 said:
These NFL players that make good dough should have good sense to call a cab or hire the Valet Parking guy to drive them home or something.

Thats what Im talking about, hell i wouldn't even wipe my own ass if I just signed a 35 million dollar deal....i bet he will think about that every day for a long, long time

Top Bottom