• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Deon Grant Cut, Tapp Re-Signed

Reaction score
Seahawks have cut safety Deon Grant and defensive end Darryl Tapp signed his restricted free agent qualifying offer.

---

Cutting Grant could change what the Seahawks do in the 1st/2nd round. I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up Eric Berry or Taylor Mays.

Reaction score
Or Mays at 40.... I don't think Grant was the best Hawk to play the game, but there are definitely guys on the roster that should've been cut way before him.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just see it as creating another hole that didn't really need to be created - especially in an uncapped year. Couldn't we have at least gotten a 7th rounder for him? :haha:

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;46178 said:
I just see it as creating another hole that didn't really need to be created - especially in an uncapped year. Couldn't we have at least gotten a 7th rounder for him? :haha:

No one would have traded anything for him just because of the HUGE salary owed to him. It is looking like Berry is gonna be the guy at 6. As much as Mays' stock has dropped, i still dont see him falling to us at 40. He will be a late 1st round pick that someone will be willing to take the risk on because of his freakish athletic ability.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i dont know if berry will last to the 6th pick i give it like a 50/50, and mays is next best safety and hes not good enough for 6 or 14th pick

Reaction score
New guy had more sacks than Tapp last season
+ 4th round pick
sounds like this 4th would be packaged to SD for some 28 yr old 3rd string QB that is going to make 5 mil doing what Wallace did (pssst nothing)

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah was a bit slow on the mark saw it posted after I clicked post. Thnx for update.

Saw it was for this draft year 2010, and it is the Jets 4th rounder which the Eagles traded to us.

Top Bottom