• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dammit now TO is available

Reaction score
do we want him :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roy Williams wants out

love watching the girls implode.....

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
T.O. is a lepper. Only three teams are even considering him. Of Course the Faiders, the titans and maybe the Ravens. But I dont see it being the Ravens, probably will have to go to the raiders

Reaction score
12-
I don't think we even need to address really bringing him in. All those teams could use him. We don't even need it discussed to turn down the option.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Well we know that we don't want him, but it's still strange that we are not on that list

Reaction score
12-
Cause I don't think Seattle has had to answer that to post a link. As obvious as it is we're not interested they need something to put to back it up. I see what you're saying, but I just don't think Seattle even has to address it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree it's a non-issue. If we really want a receiver still we have our choice of Crabtree and Maclin in the draft.

Top Bottom