• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

COUGS!

S

Seattlehawk94

LET'S GO COUGS!

Tip off....NOW! On FSN..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Still have a chance....

Anyone seeing this Cuse game? Keep flipping back and forth...FIVE OTS!

So far!

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
Wow.... Uconn lost in 6 OT.... damn... I love Conn... But it was a good game...

Watched from the 3rd OT thru the end...VERY exciting game! Instant classic for sure.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I thought of you during that game.....Wondered if you'd be too excited to sleep after it ended at what 2AM Eastern Time? Hell, the Cougs game was ending at 11PM Pacific Time and that game JUST finished. :shock:

Reaction score
94-
I had so much adreniline from it i didn't fall asleep until 4. Which didn't effect me I don't work till 7 on Fridays. It was one for the ages bro. I will never forget that game. I just hope the wins keep coming during the Dance.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Good news...

Cougs will be on TV tomorrow night in their Not In Tournament opener vs St. Mary's...Game tips between 8:30 and 9PM and will be on E!SPN2...

Idahawk

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
Idahawk said:
Tough match up for a first game St Marys will have a huge chip on their shoulders..

Chip verified..

LOL Ya I didn't wan't to break 94's heart and tell him that the Cougs would get killed by St Mary's,

I watched the Zags play them 3 times , I knew they were a good team ..they may win the whole thing

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
hawkfanadam said:
Idahawk said:
Tough match up for a first game St Marys will have a huge chip on their shoulders..

Chip verified..

LOL Ya I didn't wan't to break 94's heart and tell him that the Cougs would get killed by St Mary's,

I watched the Zags play them 3 times , I knew they were a good team ..they may win the whole thing

Yeah.. St. Mary's should have been in the NCAA's. So it's no stretch that they can take the NIT.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Ida, I've seen all the StMU games against the Zags as well and I knew the Cougs were in for a fight...Just expected them to be much more game than they were..

I agree though....StMU can win the Not In Tournament Tournament if they stay consistent...That's been their problem this year...Hence they are in the Not In Tournament Tournament as opposed to March Madness..

Top Bottom