• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Colin Cowherd on Russell Wilson

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
I just happened to catch this teaser this morning and thought
it was worthy of posting for you to be proud of.
I hope Russell saw it, as he should be proud.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Like everyone, Colin has a huge man crush on RW.
How can you not just be so excited about our future with this guy?
Not only can he be a great franchise QB, but I think he will be an "elite" QB, and he's ours!

Im still pissed about the atl game however :cautious:

OP
SEA#FENSE

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
Well I know one thing, he can afford anything he wants but he will never have to buy a boat.

A boat becomes obsolete when you can walk on water.

Take a look at this............

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
So.... Wilson's agent says the Seahawks should tear up Russell's contract and rewrite it? Huh. CBA doesn't allow, but very interesting.

OP
SEA#FENSE

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
It's just a damn shame he isn't making AT LEAST that of Mark Sanchez or Alex Smith.

Joe Flaco is going to raise the bar after the Super Bowl whether the Ravens win or not.

The ceiling will be much higher when RW3 gets his pay day.

Like I used to say in the old days, if Rick Mirer still has a job, the talent wells' run dry.

Reaction score
Hawks will ink Russell to a new "franchise QB" contract when he's eligible to renegotiate. I would imagine that would be their top priority when the time comes. I can't foresee Russell being a douche about it either and try to hold out for some record deal. Kid will be a Seahawk for life. I ain't worried :)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
It gives me a warm fuzzy just thinking about this team the next 10 years with RW at the helm.
As soon as the CBA rookie contract limits expire, this man will be made hawk for life or at least like a five year deal, maybe Front loaded to give him some spending cash they owe him.

Top Bottom