• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charly Martin released

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I been wanting to see more Martin, but nothing.... now he's gone. Not like we have tremendous depth at the position, WTF?

YOu know pete did say " TO we may call on you" .......

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Not a big surprise. I didnt really understand why he made the team in the first place. Interesting to see who we bring in.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Gotta be making room for someone.... never going into a game with less then a 52 man active roster.

That leaves us with 5 at WR, and not all healthy! Sid, Tate, Baldwin (inj), B. Edw (inj), Kearse...

Reaction score
Walter Thurmond has be activated. Kind of makes sense now.
The best secondary in the league just got a little bit better. Tru played a great game last week, so the addition of Thurmomd gives us even more depth at a position we are already very fat at.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I guess he hasn't officially been activated, but he will be by Monday. Is Martin still PS eligible? Maybe that's why Tunei was released.

Top Bottom