• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cardinals running backs.

Reaction score
They already lost Beanie Wells for the season, now today I guess they've lost Williams for the season too... I think its fair to say they won't have much of a running game for the rest year. You might see them free fall. Kolb and/or Skelton aren't good enough to carry an offense. Not for 3 quarters of a season. Even with those backs, they were one of the worst offenses in the league. They haven't had 300 total yards in a game yet... Even we've done that lol.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
They probably designated him as their player that can come back, but if he's on IR I doubt it will be week 8.

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
Take a look at the Cardinals forum posts on this topic. Not very optimistic. Their offensive line is their worst problem, however.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I never thought thier sucess was substainable. Yes they have a good Defense, but thier OL, QB, and running game are all suspect. I was very happy to see Rams beat them.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It was good to see the Cards lose but I don't care for the side effect. The Rams may have caught a wave that we started. Hopefully it will be short lived since they face the Fins, Pack and Pats. No one seems to know what to think of the Packers right now?

Top Bottom