• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Canucks Playoffs 2009

S

Seattlehawk94

Game 1: Tonight at GM Place vs St. Loser....

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

Reaction score
Two of the hottest teams going into the playoffs. Vancouver probably wins but St Louis is gonna make them work for it. Should be a good series.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

'Nucks in 5.....

Game is on Hockey Night in Canada on CBC at 7PM...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SEDIN!!!!!

1-ZIP CANUCKS!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SAMMY SALO SCOOOOORES!!!!

Say that 10 times fast...

2-Zip Nucks!!!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

The Cooove is up 1 on St. Loser...The M's are unstoppable...

Great night!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

3-0!!!!

I win to go.....St. Loser is a joke..

Reaction score
Must be nice owning a team that you should be beating. My team (the Sharks), are flirting with the possibility of becoming chokers of historic proportions.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

The Ducks winning wouldn't be historic...

They won the Cup a couple of years ago, they've been here before. The Wings choke against your Sharks in 1994---now that was historic..

Reaction score
Its not so much this series alone, but more of a lifetime achievement award for the Sharks. For 4 years now they dominate the regular season, and can't make it past the 2nd round. They owned everybody this year, its going to be absolutely pathetic if they go out in the first round vs an 8th seed.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

They've got bad goaltending...

Their goalies suck in postseason games and let the pressure get to them...Think the last great Sharks Goalie was Art Irbe and that was in the mid-90s...

Vancouver meanwhile HAS a shot to win it all simply because of Luuuuuuuongo...Without him the Canucks are basically the Sharks...

Reaction score
I would agree about our goaltending 100%. Nabokov is easily one of the most overrated players in the NHL. The guy makes the save of a lifetime just to a BS goal trickle the 5 hole on the next shot. Luckily, we've easily got the most talented team in the NHL this year so it wouldn't surprise me if we still won the series, but it'll be tough.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I hope you do...In fact I hope it's a long drawn out series....

I want the fucking communists in Round 2 anyways...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

BURROWS SCORES THE SERIES WINNER IN OT!

Reaction score
hahahaha I'm watching the Colbert Report and one of his first jokes he made was "for complete NHL playoffs scores and highlights... Move to Canada."

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Looks like the Soviet Red(wing) Army is going to get the Ducks in the next round and we get to wait for the Flamers and Shitcago to kill each other for 6 or 7 games...

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
I am Just watching the Canucks now plus waitng for the Silvertips to get a new coach lol they fired the old one, they made it to the playoffs on a fluke out skated by both Spokane and tri-cities.

on another note love watching the Sounders

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Glad to see you back in the fold John....Missing you around here, SIS hasn't been around lately either.

Top Bottom