• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Canucks? anyone? canucks!

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone see that game against Calgary on Tuesday night....wow...thats all i got to say is wow. The resiliance and fight this team has found over the past few weeks is absolutly amazing. I went to the game down here in phoenix where we won 4 - 3, that 3rd period was intense. the best parts was that the canucks fans outnumbered the coyote fans.....hahah. Playin the sens tonight! and then mats sundin's return to toronto on saturday! i hope i get to watch it, im going to buffalo wild wings with this chick ima see if they can put that shit on.

S

Seattlehawk94

YOU KNOW ME....I LOVE THE CANUCKS!

I'm pumped for Saturday...It's going to be national on Hockey Night in Canada!

OP
Hawksfan1983

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
damnit! im so angry! im gonna be at buffalo wild wings down here in phoenix, i wonder if i can somehow get them to put the game on a tv for me.

S

Seattlehawk94

In that hockey hotbed of PHX? LOL..

How'd that work out for ya? I really can't wait for the day when Seattle, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Hartford, Quebec, and Portland steal teams and replace Nashville, Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, Dallas, Tampa, and Carolina in the NHL...Those towns don't draw dick and there really isn't any NHL love there...It belongs in a Northern climate.

Only Sun Belt Cities that deserve the NHL are Los Angeles, Anaheim, and San Jose and that's because LA metro and the Bay Area have the highest amount of Canadian ex-Pats in the USA...

Reaction score
So that hockey game I covered went into 4OTs. Pretty intense our local team was down 2-0 with 10 minutes left scored a goal then with one minute left in regulation scored the second goal. I do enjoy covering hockey it's fun, but just doesn't compare to football for me.

Top Bottom