• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cam Newton or Russell Wilson ?

Take your pick

• Cam Newton

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I didn't put " none of the above " there and you can remove it if you like

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson, granted he has made some mistakes and is still learning , but all around he is a better QB

Reaction score
^ Let's compare their rookie seasons. Apples to Apples sir.

And The Panthers lost a lot of games last year because of their awful defense. Their defense is nowhere near what ours is.

Reaction score
Why don't you compile Cams and Russells numbers from their first 7 games in the league?

I'm not defending Cam BTW, can't stand the little Cunt, just annoyed by your empty statements that have no merit. Ever.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Why don't you compile Cams and Russells numbers from their first 7 games in the league?

I'm not defending Cam BTW, can't stand the little Cunt, just annoyed by your empty statements that have no merit. Ever.

Now that's funny

Reaction score
Give me a fucking break!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--h...lid--though-he-believes-race-is-a-factor.html

"Everybody is mean to Cam because he's black! Waaaaaahhh!!". Warren "I back the black guy" Moon is also gusher for Russell... wonder why...

But getting back to the poll, I'd def take Russell over Cam. Even if Wilson had no arms and one leg I'd take him over that dirty cheating cancer Newton!
Am I the only one that thinks these black analysts who cry racism each time a black QB is criticized are the ones creating the bigger issue? For starters, they are drawing attention away from the real issue. The real issue is, Cam is a shitty person, leader and QB. The second issue is it discourages fair criticism from fans, analysts, etc because they don't want to be branded racist.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score

Your statement have no merits either son.. This is a Hawks Blog last time I check, and all you do is look for the negative in Wilson.. I look at the Team as a whole..

Reaction score
Your statement have no merits either son.. This is a Hawks Blog last time I check, and all you do is look for the negative in Wilson.. I look at the Team as a whole..

This is not a Hawks Blog. This is Seahawks Huddle.

Son? I’m prob older than you. So respect your elders.

Mine have no merit? When I have an opinion, I state it as such. I’ll say “I think, imo, etc”. A statement like “Wilson, granted he has made some mistakes and is still learning , but all around he is a better QB” is a pretty damn definitive one. It’s your opinion, but you make it sound like a sure thing.

When you say you look at the team as a whole, do you mean you look to spread the blame around?

Anyways, I’m not going to turn this thread into another Wilson debate.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to turn it into a Wilson debate, and I do "spread the blame around", and it is my opinion, I'll try and use better grammar in the future like " t think, imo, etc"

Thanks

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to turn it into a Wilson debate, and I do "spread the blame around", and it is my opinion, I'll try and use better grammar in the future like " t think, imo, etc"

Thanks
I wasn't implying that you were. I had started to type a long drawn out response and it looked like the same old bullshit we've been talking about on here so I deleted most of it. I'll wait until after Detroit to serve up more criticism.

Al Calderon

Huddler
Reaction score
Id pick RW even if that came back to bite me later. I love Wilsons work ethic and his leadership. Cam is a whiny bitch, he should play for Harbough and his whiners. Although if Cam had that work ethic Wilson had id take Cam. But I like a good attitude, a craving to improve and someone who supports his team and doesn't blame them. For that its Wislon for me

Top Bottom