• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bye week reflections/projections.

Reaction score
Just focusing on our first three draft picks for now.

Bruce Irvin: 7 sacks (leads all rookies) on pace for 11 sacks (rookie record is 14.5 by Jevon Kearse).
Bobby Wagner: 81 tackles (2nd amongst rookies, behind Kuechley) on pace for 130 (can't find an "official" record for rookies, but I'm sure he isn't on that kind of pace).
Russell Wilson: 15 TD passes (leads all rookies) on pace for 24 (rookie record is 26 by Peyton Manning).

I guess I'll do Lynch's stats too.

1,005 yards rushing (2nd in the league, behind AP) 5 TDs (T-7th). On pace for 1,608 yards and 8 TDs.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Manning's rookie season: 26 TDs-28 INTs.
Wilson's projected rookie season: 24 TDs-13 INTs.

Wilson has a 90.5 QB rating, the rookie record is 98.5 by rapistburger. RG3 might threaten that record too, his is 93.9.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Sidney Rice has 6 TDs (T-10th in the league). He's on pace for 10, the Seahawks' single season record is 13.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Jon Ryan is averaging 49.0 yards per punt (3rd in the league). The Seahawks' record is 45.0 and the NFL record is 51.4.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Also worth mentioning: Okung hasn't allowed a sack this year. He's faced a lot of damn good pass rushers too.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ill give Pete Carroll props for what is has done to this point, what he has built and the direction this team is heading.

Golden Tate has emerged at last, I had left him for dead if he doesn't get something broken he will have a solid season.

Rice throws a better pass then Tate for sure, nice to see him making some plays for us finally.

Lynch MVP ? Seahawks MVP for sure, may end up MVP overall . Who is more valuable to his team ? And the string of 100 games since last season !

Breno - you made it game without your number called, that I can remember at least, lol

I think the NFC Pro Bowl team will be all Hawks and 49ers

I don't think I'll eat a burger at the game next month.

And yes Russell Wilson is everything I said he was, except the part where I said he's to short and we should have signed Kellen Moore

Hawks run the table the rest of the way !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Something tells me that RW will get more than 9 TD in the next 6 games (1.3 TD per game).
I'd put my money on him breaking the all time rookie TD record ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!

Richard Sherman is tied for 3rd with 4 int but has 3 FF. I think he is or most bonified pro bowler, based on turnovers and intimidation alone.

And am I dreaming or is this not a team that has playoffs and SB in its short term future written all over it! We havent even the true potential of this team. The best is yet to come....

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
9 TDs in 6 games is 1.5 per game. I'm not sure if he'll do that or not. We face some good defenses to end the season

Idahawk

Reaction score
Something tells me that RW will get more than 9 TD in the next 6 games (1.3 TD per game).
I'd put my money on him breaking the all time rookie TD record ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!

Richard Sherman is tied for 3rd with 4 int but has 3 FF. I think he is or most bonified pro bowler, based on turnovers and intimidation alone.

And am I dreaming or is this not a team that has playoffs and SB in its short term future written all over it! We havent even the true potential of this team. The best is yet to come....

Wouldn't be something if he won ROY, it would sure change the way teams look at guys if it hasn't already .

Idahawk

Reaction score
I don't see that happening, too much hype around RG3.

Lot of Hype around Wilson too, and he's winning games. Wilson is the better story for the NFL and if he has the stats to back it up ???? Doug Martin has to be in the conversation as well , Luck ? I think any of those players have just as much chance as RG3 at this point.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Luck will win it. For some reason I was thinking there was NFC and AFC OROY awards. Luck is winning games too.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Luck is the front runner right now. Colts have leaned on him to win games, he has the most yards, and attempts of the rookies, and is on a winning streak on an otherwise bottom 3rd team. Add to that the 1st pick overall, and Pagano inspiration story. He also has 5 rushing TD's. His QB rating (79) not so good, but I think he is playing better as of late.

Top Bottom