• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2012 - Week 4 @ St. Louis

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Buzz12-4stlFINAL.gif

Reaction score
Not tough enough. But they better take the sippy cup lid! If we lose this game BECAUSE of Russell Wilson/passing game, things are going to get ugly.... I promise you!!!

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks so much!

But I think I jinxed us. I posted it right on Jeff Fisher's and Bradford's FB page. Probably not a good idea to call 'em "losers" and point out the crappy record just before the game...

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks so much!

But I think I jinxed us. I posted it right on Jeff Fisher's and Bradford's FB page. Probably not a good idea to call 'em "losers" and point out the crappy record just before the game...
haha.. really nice.. we just got out played... we need to just let Wilson play his game..

S

Seattlehawk94

His game? What "game" do they play in Wonka's factory after hours? Because his "game" isn't football..

Top Bottom