• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bryant/Hamilton to IR, 2 Others Released

Reaction score
The Seahawks have placed DE Red Bryant and G Ben Hamilton on the injured reserve. Bryant suffered a knee injury last Sunday against the Raiders and Hamilton suffered a "pretty significant" concussion.

They also released RB/FB Quinton Ganther and CB Nate Ness. With Jennings and Thurmond coming back from injuries the Seahawks didn't need Ness. Ganther was released because Michael Robinson is coming back as well.

The Seahawks also signed former Houston Texans DT Frank Okam to a 2-year deal. With only 1 player signed, there are still 3 roster spots available. I'd assume at least 1 of them will be an offensive lineman.

Reaction score
I have not been following the Seahawks that long, but who is the better fullback, Ganther or Robinson? I would assume Ganther, but with him being released I guess that assumption is incorrect.

Top Bottom