• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Braylon Edwards Traded + Crabtree Signs

Reaction score
Braylon Edwards was traded today to the New York Jets. Crabtree also signed a 6 year deal with the 49ers and practiced.

The Jets dealt wide receiver Chansi Stuckey, linebacker Jason Trusnik and two 2010 draft picks (a third-rounder, which could move up to a second-rounder, and a fifth-rounder) to the Browns.
I'm surprised they gave so much for Braylon Edwards. The guy is a good receiver occasionally, but he isn't exactly the type of guy you want on your team. I guess Rex Ryan will have fun with Edwards. The biggest surprise to me was Chansi Stuckey who has always seemed to be a good receiver for the Jets.

The Crabtree deal was going to happen sooner or later, but I think with the 49ers being 3-1 that actually helped the deal happen sooner than it probably would have. Crabtree wanted the money, but he also didn't want to go to a losing team like the 49ers. Let's all hope the 49ers nose dive. :D

Reaction score
Im not to worried about crabtree right now, its gonna be a while till i think he see's playing time. He hasnt worked out with the team, he doesnt know the book, and when you have shaun hill throwing to you...ya thats all i need to say.

Reaction score
Braylon Edwards is a stud... If he can develop a good chemistry with Sanchez that will be trouble for AFC east teams for MANY years to come.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Braylon Edwards is a stud... If he can develop a good chemistry with Sanchez that will be trouble for AFC east teams for MANY years to come.
He has a lot of talent, he just needs to put it to use. His recent screw up involving a friend of Lebron James shows how much he needs to grow up.

S

Seattlehawk94

Shows that "BronBron" who's never "DoneDone" shit runs Cleveland's pro teams...Hell, he's probably the reason Chocolate Cake Sabathia went to Milwaukee---BronBron was at the Cheesecake Factory and Chocolate Cake ate the whole cheesecake BronBron wanted a piece of...OFF TO MILWAUKEE!

I hate that guy....He's Jordan with less talent, chrisma, and rings...Other than that they are exactly the same...You know---the insecurity, the lack of maturity, and the jealousy... :lol:

I said it the day that POS entered the NBA..."I wish that overhyped asshole would go Len Bias"...Still wish that...

S

Seattlehawk94

There is no one I'd rather have with the ball in the final 10 seconds of a close game than Kobe...BronBron is all hype....

Kobe 4 Rings
BronBron 0 Rings

Kobe has had better teams...But BronBron doesn't want to share the spotlight and is all about himself...Hence his NY love and refusal to sign with Cleveland...He want's attention and like his pal Gay-Roid NY is the perfect tonic to fix that ailment..

Reaction score
Lebron wasn't even in high school when Kobe won his first 3 rings. It's true that Kobe is clutch and no one is better at closing out games then he is. But I in overall talent Lebron is better. Plus the dude is a freak of an athlete.. He's 6'8" and runs circles around everyone.

Reaction score
I think i still would feel more comfortable with the ball in Kobe's hand at the end of a close game, Lebron is good, and can score, but i think Kobe is way clutch and i would rather him take the three to win it than lebron, but thats my 2 cents.

Top Bottom