• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boldin

Would you like to see the Cardinals keep Boldin or get an additional first round draft pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Me personally, I would rather see them keep Boldin. They were a 9-7 team last year that got hot in the playoffs. Good for them. I do not want them filling a position of need past what they already can with their current draft picks.

Reaction score
I picked draft pick, b/c he and LF are way too lethal, IMO. I think the reason they were only 9-7 last season is b/c their O-line sucks and the running game was inconsistent. Warner, as old as he is, is still a good QB, and when he's on, with 2 lethal WRs in AB and LF, it's kind of nerve racking having to play them twice a year..

G

I'd rather them keep Boldin. He already hates the team... Hopefully, he can cause some internal problems, and negligent chemistry.

Reaction score
I am not too worried about Boldin this year. Yes the man has some raw talent, but he was burning our beloved Kelly Jennings last year. Kelly couldn't cover me.

I think with a bigger, physical guy like Lucas, Boldin won't be the shinning star he was against us last year.

Hopefully he gets cracked hard by Curry coming across the middle, and this time they won't be able to reconstruct his face.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;39158 said:
I am not too worried about Boldin this year. Yes the man has some raw talent, but he was burning our beloved Kelly Jennings last year. Kelly couldn't cover me.

I think with a bigger, physical guy like Lucas, Boldin won't be the shinning star he was against us last year.

Hopefully he gets cracked hard by Curry coming across the middle, and this time they won't be able to reconstruct his face.

I think we will do a lot better against Boldin. He is great, but like you said, we were a little undersized and that cost us. He is really big and strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom