• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boise state has to lose blue home uniforms!

Idahawk

Reaction score
The MWC has told the broncos that their blue uniforms on the blue turf is an unfair competitive advantage according to the other coaches in the MWC.

LOL scared already and they have yet to play a game . This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen !

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that is pretty lame. I heard this on the radio on the way to work and just laughed. Really, blue uniforms give them a competitive edge??? LOL!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Blue uniforms on blue turf ????
Let's see Oregons green uniforms on green turf ? Colorado States green uniforms on green grass . I mean it's freaking insane to break a tradition over this !

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am still curious to see if they are going to fight this. Changing out uniforms is not cheap, same goes for the grass. I would be surprised if they do not try to appeal this in some form or another.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I hate that blue turf. It is annoying. However, this is a dumb complaint. Does that mean teams with green uniforms cannot wear all green on normal turf or grass?

EDIT: Missed Ida's post about the green uni's. I agree. Not necessarily because of traditional but just because it is ridiculous.

Top Bottom