• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bobby Engram Celebrity Softball Game

SHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The 3rd Annual Bobby Engram Celebrity Softball Game is being held Saturday, June 12th at Skyhawk Park in Olympia. Gates open at 9:00 am. Game begins 2:30.
General admission tickets: $20 per person.

Come join Bobby Engram along with current and past Seattle Seahawks, and select Seattle Sounders, as they play softball, sign autographs, and have a good time to help raise money for Bobby's foundation which supports the Odessa Brown Children's Hospital and Sickle Cell Anemia.

Along with the softball game and autograph signing, there will be a home run derby, raffles, and a skills competition.

Some players expected to participate:

Bobby Engram, Nate Burleson, Brandon Mebane, LofaTatupa, Ben Obomanu,
Seneca Wallace, Josh Wilson, Deion Brance, Marcus Trufant, Justin Foprsett,
Sean Locklear, Special guest appearances by Selected Seattle Sounders

For more information and/or to purchase tickets, please vist Bobby Engram's Foundation web site: bobbyengramfoundation.org/softball.html

Hope to see you there!

**Please see thread below. The celebrity softball game has been cancelled.**

OP
S

SHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Celebrity Softball Game cancelled

Unfortunately, the Bobby Engram Celebrity Softball Game, which was scheduled for June 12th, has been cancelled. Bobby has been invited to attend a camp with the Cleveland Browns during that same weekend. The Bobby Engram foundation is currently looking at available dates in order to reschedule the softball game. Thank you to everyone for all of the support that was shown to Bobby’s foundation!

Reaction score
I didn't realize where this was at until I drove by the place and saw "bobby engram canceled" on the sign. I drive by it everyday I work, it's more in Lacey than it is in Olympia. I think it's actually technically in Hawk's Prairie.

Top Bottom