• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Big Ben... the best QB in the NFL

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
If you all watched the game last night Big Ben continued to solidify his claim on Best QB in the NFL. He is the best clutch QB in the NFL as well as a great leader. Not even Brady comes close to Ben. With the running game shut down and a bad OL, Ben showed his greatness once again.

S

Seattlehawk94

He tore through that Titan defense like a woman on a bed screaming "NO!"'s panties...

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
He tore through that Titan defense like a woman on a bed screaming "NO!"'s panties...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
he was framed!

My apologies #18......I did not mean to leave out Jesus Hasselbeck :harvey:

Reaction score
It's not hard to beat a team that can't get to the QB and can't play pass defense. Whenever the Titans used zone coverage they just stood there and let the WRs find a way to get open. Definitely a good sign that we will win the last game of the season. :D

Hawks2Cover

Huddler
Reaction score
I hate the Steelers. All true Seahawk fans hate the Steelers.

The worst part though, is that the Steelers and their fans don't even KNOW we hate them. I hate that even more....

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawks2Cover said:

The worst part though, is that the Steelers and their fans don't even KNOW we hate them. I hate that even more....

The real question is...whether or not we KNOW that you hate us... but do we CARE that you hate us? :roll:

I will pass the word along...... :lol:

Reaction score
SIS said:
Hawks2Cover said:

The real question is...whether or not we KNOW that you hate us... but do we CARE that you hate us? :roll:

I will pass the word along...... :lol:
At least we know half the Steeler fans are just jumping on for the ride...what's that called again? I think it rhymes with bandwagon...oh wait. :cool:

S

Seattlehawk94

and that's the it had to be...They locked him up and threw away the key, so I can't take pity on men of this kind even though he now takes it in the behind...DATERAPE!---Sublime

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
and that's the it had to be...They locked him up and threw away the key, so I can't take pity on men of this kind even though he now takes it in the behind...DATERAPE!---Sublime

THAT'S-WHEN-THINGS-GOT-OUT-OF-CON-TROL

Reaction score
Big Ben is the best Defensive lineman playing QB.

He looks like the biggest retard whenever he drops back and pump fakes.

He was getting his ass beat all night until the Titans started playing prevent defense and only rushing 4.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

THAT'S-WHEN-THINGS-GOT-OUT-OF-CON-TROL

She didn't want to---She didn't want to---DATERAPE!

Top Bottom