• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best SI Cover EVER

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope the pic shows up for everyone. You may have to be signed in to Facebook...

6409_1215114983855_1408239252_617243_102149_n.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

Has to be SI that would do that....E!spn covers Favre when he takes a dump to report it's texture.

SI is still the best....Have had a subscription to that mag since 1982 when I was first learning to read as a kid, I don't care how "print media is going away"..I'll never give up my SI...That's still one of the joys of Fridays for me is getting home to my mailbox and seeing who is on the cover that week of SI...The younger guys on the Huddle never lived without the info they get, hell..I was at the end of the "check the boxscores in the morning paper" generation and I actually miss those days..Made you have to work to be a fan.

Reaction score
94-
I know exactly what you mean! Being a Seahawk fan in New York I would do a lot of reading the box scores (even though I watch the games via NFL Sunday Ticket) I still like to get as much 'Hawk news as I can. SI is one magazine that I make sure I read right after I say my good night prayers! Currently I'm in college and I've read the latest magazine more than I've been socializing. With the print media going away it seems it's been something I continue to work at and dream of someday being an NFL writer or reporter for NFL Network. Until then I get all of my news from SI and Peter King.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Has to be SI that would do that....E!spn covers Favre when he takes a dump to report it's texture.

Insert 1,000 :rotfl: icons from the old Huddle here! Great stuff Nick! :mrgreen:

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
So I've done my fair share of bashing on E!SPN, but I do have to give props to Sando. That guy has some great analysis - especially with the ad hoc spreadsheets he does.

Top Bottom