• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BEAST MODE - VIDEO Great highlights with PERFECT soundtrack!

Zen_Zone

Huddler
Reaction score
Check out this video I assembled using the greatest highlights of Marshawn BEAST MODE Lynch with a soundtrack by Judas Priest that fits his running style perfectly!!
I welcome your comments.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
GET OFF ME! (X6) Yeah love it, nice work for sure. Next to highlight reel last two seasons.

OP
Zen_Zone

Zen_Zone

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate your comments :)

Reaction score
Check out this video I assembled using the greatest highlights of Marshawn BEAST MODE Lynch with a soundtrack by Judas Priest that fits his running style perfectly!!
I welcome your comments.
Can you post a link? Vid won't load on phone.

OP
Zen_Zone

Zen_Zone

Huddler
Reaction score
Here you go #1
Hope you like it.:)

OK, I'm new here. I don't know why the link I just tried to post didn't post as a link.
Sorry, let me see if I can figure this out in a timely manner.

OP
Zen_Zone

Zen_Zone

Huddler
Reaction score
Can you post a link? Vid won't load on phone.

Ok #ONE, I don't know why I can't seem to post just a link here, but anyway how about this:
go to Youtube.com and search these exact title words: Marshawn BEAST MODE Lynch -- AWESOME Soundtrack!

Hope you like the video.

Top Bottom