• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone know any good online streaming sites for NFL games?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd heard of one recently but forgot the name of the site. No Sunday Ticket available so I was looking for an alternative. If anyone knows of a good site please let me know. Thanks.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I was thinking if a person was to say Skype their TV feed of the game...well, that might be a viable option? :)

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
Are you wanting to actually watch the game online? Or just pipe in Raible & Moon while muting the TV announcers? Because if you want a feed that sync's up with what's happening on the TV, KGAL ( http://tunein.com/radio/KGAL-1580-s32771/ ) was practically synchronous last Sunday and crystal clear to boot :) 710AM and 97.3, unfortunately, did not.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Are you wanting to actually watch the game online? Or just pipe in Raible & Moon while muting the TV announcers?
I was actually looking for a site that I could view all the games, kinda like Sunday Ticket. But if I could get that and the Raible audio feed for the Hawks games, that's even better.
Thanks for the link.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
I was actually looking for a site that I could view all the games, kinda like Sunday Ticket. But if I could get that and the Raible audio feed for the Hawks games, that's even better.
Thanks for the link.

No problem. It has the occasional hiccup where it stops for no reason, but I just hit pause and play again when it does. Small price to pay, but worth it to hear Raible call the game over the TV crews.

Top Bottom