• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

another mcnabb choke

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Lambs or raiders come to mind.

BOOM!

I'll take the Cards. I mean, they are the only other team in our division that I do not detest. Now when we play 'em? HATE 'EM. But it's like the Alabama-Auburn rivalry. I'm a Bama fan, but when Auburn is playing, I'll root for them...until they play US!

Do I think they CAN win? Yes. Do I think they WILL win? No. Pittsburgh's D is too staunch.

BTW, can you guys believe McNabb & Reid are coming back to Philly?

S

Seattlehawk94

Pottsie said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
Lambs or raiders come to mind.

BOOM!

I'll take the Cards. I mean, they are the only other team in our division that I do not detest. Now when we play 'em? HATE 'EM. But it's like the Alabama-Auburn rivalry. I'm a Bama fan, but when Auburn is playing, I'll root for them...until they play US!

Do I think they CAN win? Yes. Do I think they WILL win? No. Pittsburgh's D is too staunch.

BTW, can you guys believe McNabb & Reid are coming back to Philly?

In a way for me this is a matchup that's intriguing, it's a #1 defense against a peddle to the metal offense..I'm a Hawks fan first and FOREMOST (hell, I carry the logo on my arm) but I'm also a FOOTBALL FAN and I love the Xs and Os of the game..Will be fun to watch.

As for the Cruds...They've always been my second favorite team in the NFL when we were in the AFC for the reason, they were a joke I lived in Arizona and saw the total lack of caring from the fans firsthand they had a loyal core like us but...Like us they also had alot of people who before they did anything rooted for every team but the Cruds..

In September...I HATE THE CRUDS if they are World Champions..But now, I'm a huge fan of Big Red because I love seeing the Bad News Bears type teams on the National Stage doing well...

Gives hope to all teams that "never win".

Obama in the White House, the Rays are American League Champions, the Football Cardinals in the Superbowl, now if the Clippers and Blue Jackets make the NBA/Stanley Cup Finals I'm going to start looking out for that comet that's heading toward earth...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Some guy posted a pic of his 'Hawks tatoo on the Facebook Seahawks Fan page. It was all scabbed over like he just had it done. Fricken nasty. Post the pic after it has healed, dumbass. (Hope that wasn't you 94, lol.)

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Some guy posted a pic of his 'Hawks tatoo on the Facebook Seahawks Fan page. It was all scabbed over like he just had it done. Fricken nasty. Post the pic after it has healed, dumbass. (Hope that wasn't you 94, lol.)

18- It was me :lol: just kidding...

Top Bottom