• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

another mcnabb choke

Reaction score
I think it was a combination of McNabb choking and the Eagles being unprepared to beat a team that doesn't have that great of a defense.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would say the Cardinals did choke. They were LUCKY to get out of that one. (Plus a little help from that lack of pass interference call on the 4th & 10.)

S

Seattlehawk94

Don't start with that bullshit about PI...We are going to hear enough lEast Coast assholes talking about that as it is because they can't stand to have a team from outside the Atlantic seaboard in a Superbowl.

GO CARDS!

And as for choking....LMAO...Who's in the Superbowl? They SUCKED it up and played like Champions on that last drive, GREAT TEAMS do that! I give them uber credit for showing that they are a young VETEREN team (if that's an oxymoron)..They earned their ticket to Tampa plain and simple, it wasn't McKnob as much as it was the Cards playing like a team of destiny...Saying McKnob choked is taking away any credit from the Cards win..

And as a SEAHAWKS fan I want them to win it all...Makes us look that much better and takes away the bullshit of us being in a "weak" division.

I swear...Some of you buy into E!spn lEast Coast bias too damn much.. :roll:

Reaction score
That was absolutely pass interference. Arizona didn't look like a "great team". Great teams don't blow 18 point leads, and produce only 1 good drive in the 2nd half of the biggest game of the season so far. They lucked into the Superbowl with a bad call and as a Seahawks fan, I hope they get absolutely embarrassed by whoever makes it from the AFC. I wholeheartedly rooted against them all season, there's no way I'm going to start now.

S

Seattlehawk94

That was absolutely pass interference. Arizona didn't look like a "great team". Great teams don't blow 18 point leads, and produce only 1 good drive in the 2nd half of the biggest game of the season so far. They lucked into the Superbowl with a bad call

Uh, don't fucking give me that bullshit...What about the play where AZZ should've had the ball on the 20 of the Eggles but the refs fucked up that call?

What about the defensive holding call that set up an Eggles TD which would've been a punt?

Don't give me that shit...

and as a Seahawks fan, I hope they get absolutely embarrassed by whoever makes it from the AFC. I wholeheartedly rooted against them all season, there's no way I'm going to start now.

Seattle fan speaks!!

:roll:

You do realize they go to the Superbowl and get OWNED it makes us look worse and gives the lEast Coast fuckers shit to throw?

Then you mooks come up and cry about lEAST Coast Bias....And how the Hawks don't get any respect when we win....

If you think like that..

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP!

Never speak of lEast Coast Bias again....ARRRRGH! Are some of you really as stupid as you portray yourselfs out to be online? :twisted:

Reaction score
Oh I forgot, no one is allowed to disagree with the almighty 94.

Call me crazy but I don't want to look better because of what another team in our division did. I want the SEAHAWKS to look good because the SEAHAWKS are in the Superbowl.

Reaction score
That SHOULD have been called for Pass Interference, but you can't go back and throw a flag or review it and call a flag on the play, just like plays that went against the Cardinals and favored the Eagles.

Let's just hope the Steelers don't get a bunch of bullshit calls in the Super Bowl this time around.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Personally, I disagree with the fact that Arizona going to the Super Bowl makes us look better. It does nothing, absolutely nothing, to negate the fact that the other teams in the division were horrible. Who cares if ONE team goes the distance.

And now that is one less team with a Lombardi Trophy making the Seahawks odd man out yet again.

Nope. Sorry. I hope the Cardinals get destroyed.

Reaction score
The NFC West has made it to the Super Bowl 2 out of the last 4 years, so I guess that can help make a division better, but unless we move to the East Coast, we will always be considered "bad" teams and will get no media attention whatsoever. Look at the Cowboys, they have a lot of "talent", but really just have a big mouth, washed up WR, a QB that can't handle being under pressure and a defense with a bunch of "stars" that can only seem to be full of themselves. Yet, the media is all over them as being a "great" team.

The Cardinals will get destroyed by the Steelers. They lack a good run game and only real weapon is their passing game which can easily be stopped if you cause Warner to hurry. Every time a defender almost gets to Warner he seems to throw the ball wildly and he doesn't have the ability to do well under pressure. Big Ben will walk all over their mediocre defense.

S

Seattlehawk94

Not saying you can't disagree with my Scott...Hell I like you, just saying Seattle fans have fucked up logic.

Some of you are such tools that you are going to root for the fucking team that CHEATED AGAINST US IN A SUPERBOWL because you are worried about the Cardinals winning.

Kinda fucked up.....You do remember how Stealerfan acted around here don't you? Did you see Crudfan talking shit (not much to talk but still)? On top of rooting for the team that STOLE a Superbowl AGAINST US you are rooting for a lEast Coast bandwagon team.

I just don't understand the logic....Some of you have the gall to fucking get pissed about "lEast Coast Bias" then root for one of the biggest lEast Coast bandwagon teams in the world...Remember this thread, because the first time one of you pulls it out I'm going to fucking call you to the table.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm with 94 on this one. Not only do I despise Pittsburgh because of Super Bowl 40, but does anyone remember how smug that faggot Ben Roethlisburger was before and after the rematch we had with them last year? That kinda shit is why I can't stand the fuckin' Steelers, and that kinda shit is why I hate that fat slob more than any other person in the NFL.

Reaction score
Trust me, I'm not rooting for either team but someone has to win. The one constant is the NFC West is that the Cards are by far the most pathetic franchise. If they win, they're all of a sudden one step above us. Either way, this has got to be the most uninteresting Superbowl in my lifetime.

S

Seattlehawk94

seahawkscott19 said:
Trust me, I'm not rooting for either team but someone has to win. The one constant is the NFC West is that the Cards are by far the most pathetic franchise. If they win, they're all of a sudden one step above us. Either way, this has got to be the most uninteresting Superbowl in my lifetime.

Aight....

But, I'd rather have them be one step ahead of us and chasing than hear "Stillers" from all those stupid Pissburgh fans for the next year.

As for most uniteresting....This is like the Cubs going to the World Series (like that will happen) it's a franchise that's been basically garbage coming out of nowhere...Much more intesting to me than when the Rat Birds played the Gay-Ants or the Fuckinqueers played the Faiders.

Top Bottom