• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

And with the 25th pick the Seahawks select?

Reaction score
Looks like Mark Ingram will be available at 25. I don't think the Hawks will draft him, but they'll definitely think about it.

Wood Chipper

Huddler
Reaction score
what are you guys gonna do at qb? hasselback has only 1 maybe 2 years left. someone should of been drafted to develop underneath him.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't like any of the QBs in the draft and am glad we do not have to have the pressure of trying to make something out of one of them.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
what are you guys gonna do at qb? hasselback has only 1 maybe 2 years left. someone should of been drafted to develop underneath him.

Pete Carroll played a little QB back in the day , and their interviewing local garbage men who aren't kickers , to see if we can find someone ?

We have been grooming Whitehurst , I mean have you seen his soup strainer and flowing locks ?

Were bringing Ryan Leaf in from Alaska for a tryout!

Warren moon said he'd do it but his helmet has to have the drink holders with the straws or else !

Visiting team QBs have to play both ways !

Top Bottom