• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

An Idea....

S

Seattlehawk94

Denver's #1 and our #2 Next Year for------------------------------Boldin

It's a long season and why bank on Next Year and Denver being shit in 2010 (alot can happen and Denver might not be THAT bad anyways in a weak divison, remember..If they didn't collapse they would've won it..)?

We have a chance to be special THIS YEAR....We could fucking OWN the NFC and doing it by picking off a Western rival's 2nd Best Player at that...

Why not? They wouldn't get a better offer from ANYONE out there.

Housh
Boldin
Branch in 3 WR sets
Burleson in 4s
Obi Wan or Bumpas as a 5...

That offense would light up scoreboards every week we play...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think they got Denver's pick next year to set them up for taking the QB of the future. With what looks to be QB rich draft next year, we have 2 first rounders...

Reaction score
I believe the Cardinals would take a 1st Round Pick and I think I actually heard that they were starting to go even lower and considering 2nd Round Picks, but that may have been for this year and next year might make them want more, especially from a division rival.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

We wouldn't have to rework his deal THIS season....He's under contract still....Tell him to wait and the Cap will expire then we'll sign him.

And yeah.,.For a #1 they'd make the deal even if it was to us....That's the best they'd get.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
We wouldn't have to rework his deal THIS season....He's under contract still....Tell him to wait and the Cap will expire then we'll sign him.

And yeah.,.For a #1 they'd make the deal even if it was to us....That's the best they'd get.

I'd rather get a running back or resign Hill.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

I'd rather get a running back or resign Hill.
I say 2 First Round picks in 2010 for Adrian Peterson. :D

And yes, I bet the Vikings would decline that, lol.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
How about a first for Larry Johnson?
That's not a bad idea, but I don't think Ruskell is smart enough to acknowledge that the Seahawks need to trade to get a RB or Cornerback. :cool:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Larry Johnson? Are you crazy? We are talking about the Chief's RB, right? No offense, but that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What makes him so great? His terrible attitude? His whopping 1400 yards over the past two seasons? His 8 TDs over the past two seasons? Maybe it is his 6 fumbles in the past two seasons?

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Larry Johnson? Are you crazy? We are talking about the Chief's RB, right? No offense, but that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What makes him so great? His terrible attitude? His whopping 1400 yards over the past two seasons? His 8 TDs over the past two seasons? Maybe it is his 6 fumbles in the past two seasons?

He's got talent... He wants out of KC, maybe we can get him for a 2. But when he has a somewhat decent line he's one of the best RBs in the league.

Hawkz Own

Huddler
Reaction score
Boldin would be a nice pick up. Julius Jones can do work now that he is the featured back. I would rather trade our new 1st round pick for a ligit gaurd or tackle, but i'm sure thats wishful thinking.

Reaction score
Hawkz Own said:
Boldin would be a nice pick up. Julius Jones can do work now that he is the featured back. I would rather trade our new 1st round pick for a ligit gaurd or tackle, but i'm sure thats wishful thinking.
I think Jones has the ability to be the feature back and has the desire to be out there every play to make a big run or a big catch and get this time winning. When Holmgren took him out last year in a game to let Morris run some I believe he got a little angry and threw his helmet or something, but that's the type of player a coach dreams of. He wants to improve the team and be out there as much as possible to make that game winning play or 3rd down conversion.

Edgerrin James will probably be released tomorrow by the Cardinals. If we can get him cheap, he wouldn't be a bad pickup to give Jones a breather. He did good in the playoffs and has had a decent career.

Reaction score
Larry Johnson will be 30 this year. That is the expiration date stamped on Running backs with VERY few exceptions. I heard some jackass talking about getting Edgerin, I almost threw up. I'd like to see what Julius can do this season being our number one back. He is the first hawk since 05 to have back to back 100 yd rushing games. I think he was clearly better than Mo ( although their stats were nearly identical) and that Holmgren sat him due to his loyalty to Mo. Next year is the year to draft a new back though (in round 2) because JJ will hit the expiration date in a couple years.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah...Um...No Grandmama on the Hawks...

Top Bottom