• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A fired up and rejuvenated Lofa Tatupu

Reaction score
wow Mr. Bonco you are deflecting my statement(sound familiar?)

I insulted you for taking the time to make an account on another teams site just so you could talk trash.

I didn't go to your forums and threaten you.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Dear Bronco,

The Broncos are pathetic and you know it. You have NO Dumervil and Brandon Marshall (who didn't even want to play for your team). As for Dawkins, he hasn't been the same Dawkins he once was for like 3 or more seasons. He WAS good. Champ Bailey? Maybe like 6 years ago. Bailey is about as good as Trufant is although I DO believe Trufant has a pick 6 where as Bailey has what? I few tackles? We arguably have the best LB core in the NFL when it comes to talent. Hawthorne a nobody? I would agree however he had 100+ tackles last season and 3 sacks. I'm pretty sure those are solid LB numbers. Basically what i'm getting at is GO F***ING TROLL ON SOMEONE ELSES BOARD BECAUSE YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME.

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50373 said:
You asked for talented players, they all have talent and as for Trufant and Lofa being washed up they've been hurt. they're still young dude.

Ok you got me on the talent, Thomas does have talent I should have said established talent.

Number 18;50376 said:
You say Trufant is past his prime (which may or may not be true as he was injured), but I'm sure you'll have no problem sticking up for Dawkins or Bailey.

Who's the hypocrite?

Champ Bailey is past his prime, but Bailey past his prime is better than Trufant in his prime. Dawkins was never stellar in coverage, what he always did well he still does well.

EricOV;50381 said:
wow Mr. Bonco you are deflecting my statement(sound familiar?)

I insulted you for taking the time to make an account on another teams site just so you could talk trash.

I didn't go to your forums and threaten you.

Um you insulted me for talking trash online and then proceeded to do the same thing.

12thManFan;50383 said:
Dear Bronco,

The Broncos are pathetic and you know it. You have NO Dumervil and Brandon Marshall (who didn't even want to play for your team). As for Dawkins, he hasn't been the same Dawkins he once was for like 3 or more seasons. He WAS good. Champ Bailey? Maybe like 6 years ago. Bailey is about as good as Trufant is although I DO believe Trufant has a pick 6 where as Bailey has what? I few tackles?

I stopped reading at this point. Trufant as good as Bailey? You're a troll.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50385 said:
Champ Bailey is past his prime, but Bailey past his prime is better than Trufant in his prime.

A simple look at stats will show this simply isn't the case.

Come on. If you are going to run your mouth, please come with something of substance.

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
talent this talent that, rookie here rookie there, its a game and any decent game plan can exploit the weakness of your depth and counter your strength, besides all it takes is one good shoulder roll into your "A" guy and he's countin' sheep for the next 45 minutes, after that its an entirely different game, exactly why do you think the Seahawks opponents have been pounding on Lofa for the last 5 years? :fright:

Reaction score
Bronco fan, you need to stop diverting my statements.

Focus a little, I was bashing on you for making a account just so you could talk crap online .

Im not on this site to talk trash to bronco fans but you are here just to talk crap to seahawks fans.

now do you get what im saying?

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
twisted;50392 said:
talent this talent that, rookie here rookie there, its a game and any decent game plan can exploit the weakness of your depth and counter your strength, besides all it takes is one good shoulder roll into your "A" guy and he's countin' sheep for the next 45 minutes, after that its an entirely different game, exactly why do you think the Seahawks opponents have been pounding on Lofa for the last 5 years? :fright:

wud I say? nice hit BTW.. :emoticon-0165-muscl

Top Bottom