• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A fired up and rejuvenated Lofa Tatupu

Reaction score
I know a lot of us have lost faith in ole'Lofer in recent years, including myself...

But, was he not fired up and leading our Defense like he use to in the "good ole days"??

He was fired up, flying to the ball, commanding the defense and made some great tackles against the run.

I haven't seen that kind of energy and enthusiasm out of him in years. Wonder if playing for his high energy college coach has him feeling rejuvenated. Maybe it's that long hair, giving him that Samson strength...

idk, whatever it is, don't stop and stay healthy (knocked on dinning room table).

I am very excited for next weeks game against the Broncos!!

GO HAWKS!!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
If he can stay healthy he is going to be a HUGE difference maker for sure. Don't discount the fact that he used to play of Pete at USC. Maybe that got him going a little bit more. Who knows? We will take it though.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I definitely saw a difference in his play last game. Good to have that guy back to 100%. And I loved seeing this guy at USC. If he were in that national title game against Texas, it would of been no contest.

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
He was fired up against a pathetically horrible 49ers offense...

Tatupu is washed up. Former star, now scrub.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50341 said:

Says the person who considers Kyle Orton a "warrior".

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
RockOutWithYourHawkOut;50343 said:
Says the person who considers Kyle Orton a "warrior".

What's the problem? Finding a harder working individual that is more dedicated to improving himself and his team, in any sport, than Kyle Orton would be a difficult task.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50341 said:

Don't start talking smack when your team only put up 17 points against the Jags defense.

Reaction score
Lol Tatupu has been in the league for 5 years. Hardly think he's washed up. And who do you have on offense that we should be scared about? We just beat a team with 3 really good offensive weapons in Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and Michael Crabtree. You guys have who? Moreno, Royal, and Orton? Not to mention a defense that's missing at best if not it's best player than its second best player depending on how much Bailey has fallen off.

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;50349 said:
Don't start talking smack when your team only put up 17 points against the Jags defense.

What does putting points up against the Jags have to do with Tatupu being a below average player at this point in his career? You deflected my statement.

And to respond to your statement, you shouldn't talk smack if you didn't watch the entire game. Our offense played very well, we just made 2 or 3 big mistakes that cost us at least a FG attempt for each one.

bobflipaburger;50351 said:
Lol Tatupu has been in the league for 5 years. Hardly think he's washed up. And who do you have on offense that we should be scared about? We just beat a team with 3 really good offensive weapons in Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and Michael Crabtree. You guys have who? Moreno, Royal, and Orton? Not to mention a defense that's missing at best if not it's best player than its second best player depending on how much Bailey has fallen off.

Someone's forgetting a man named Brian Dawkins. :dontknow:

And the Broncos defense has four times the talent the Seahawks' D has.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50345 said:
What's the problem? Finding a harder working individual that is more dedicated to improving himself and his team, in any sport, than Kyle Orton would be a difficult task.

That's because Kyle Orton has autism and a mild case of down syndrome. So in that case, no you won't find another "retard" working harder than him... except maybe Eli Manning.

Case in point, respectively....

kyle-orton-stoned.jpg

eli-manning-buzzed-hoboken-1.jpg

GO HAWKS!!!!

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;50354 said:
That's because Kyle Orton has autism and a mild case of down syndrome. So in that case, no you won't find another "retard" working harder than him... except maybe Eli Manning.

Case in point, respectively....

GO HAWKS!!!!

Deflecting my statement. Troll more.

Fenom;50356 said:
Now that's funny, lol.

How? Name 5 talented players on Seattle's defense.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50357 said:
Deflecting my statement. Troll more.

Gladly and just for you I won't include Lofa. Aaron Curry, Leroy Hill, David Hawthorn, Earl Thomas, Marcus Trufant.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Cute. Some fan is coming in here talking about how awesome the players are on his defense. Where were those players when your team slid from 6-0 to 8-8? Jesus, not even the Seahawks choke that badly. Or how about the year before when Ed Hochuli handed you a victory over the Chargers and your team STILL couldn't win the division?

It isn't hard to find people that work as hard or harder than Orton. Hasselbeck is a perfect example.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50341 said:

I love that you take the time to make an account on here just so you can talk crap online.

big boy! If you feel like talking shit I can give you my address and when you get here we will see if you can talk shit to my face..... you puss.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50357 said:
Since bobflipaburger already answered that question, how about we look how "talented" the Bronco's defense is:

D.J. Williams
Elvis Dumervil
Champ Bailey
Brian Dawkins

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
injuries almost never make you a better player, one things for certain though, Lofa brings the same experience and knowledge he always has, give him a minute to get his barings back..

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50359 said:
Gladly and just for you I won't include Lofa. Aaron Curry, Leroy Hill, David Hawthorn, Earl Thomas, Marcus Trufant.

Earl Thomas is a rookie, he may be good eventually but it's way too early to include him there. Trufant is past his prime, average player. Hill and Hawthorn are basically nobodies, so the only legitimate player you listed is Curry.

EricOV;50363 said:
I love that you take the time to make an account on here just so you can talk crap online.

big boy! If you feel like talking shit I can give you my address and when you get here we will see if you can talk shit to my face..... you puss.

I love that you insult me for "talking crap" online, yet you threaten me online. Hypocrite much.

Fenom;50365 said:
Since bobflipaburger already answered that question, how about we look how "talented" the Bronco's defense is:

D.J. Williams
Elvis Dumervil
Champ Bailey
Brian Dawkins

You can add Jamal Williams and Andre Goodman to that list.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50372 said:
Earl Thomas is a rookie, he may be good eventually but it's way too early to include him there. Trufant is past his prime, average player. Hill and Hawthorn are basically nobodies, so the only legitimate player you listed is Curry.

I love that you insult me for "talking crap" online, yet you threaten me online. Hypocrite much.

You can add Jamal Williams and Andre Goodman to that list.

You asked for talented players, they all have talent and as for Trufant and Lofa being washed up they've been hurt. they're still young dude.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You say Trufant is past his prime (which may or may not be true as he was injured), but I'm sure you'll have no problem sticking up for Dawkins or Bailey.

Who's the hypocrite?

Top Bottom