• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

5th-Round Pick From Ravens in Wilson Deal

Reaction score
So it was Lynch for Wilson and branch? I'll take that especially since branch was at risk of being cut before seasons start.

Reaction score
OL or LB first, or if a stud corner is there somehowp. I'd even be ok if they traded up to get a stud at CB. There will be plenty of projects QBs left later so pass on all the Lockers and co.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya I think OL has to be top priority. Hass needs to stay healthy for another year or two and we have to develop a run game. If we are going to plug a young QB in our system in a few years then it is important that our OL is able to keep him on his feet and establish a run game to take the pressure off of him to begin with.

Reaction score
There are plenty of ways we can go in the first round CB, DE, QB, OL, maybe DT if Mebane doesn't get re-signed, maybe even WR if a really good one falls far enough. I'd love to throw MLB on that list, but I fear we're stuck with "Lofa Bread" for the duration of his contract. We can pretty much just draft the best player available.

Top Bottom