• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers: 49ers e-mail every team, trying to trade Taylor Mays

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The San Francisco 49ers want to trade safety Taylor Mays, and they want every NFL team to know he’s available. Adam Schefter reported this afternoon that the 49ers sent out an e-mail to every team in the league to try to trade Mays. One front office of another team told Schefter it has never seen…
b.gif

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
If the 49ers will throw in Mike Iupati then maybe the Mays move makes sense here! It's an interesting situation that I've kept my eye on. A bit surprised that there's no movers on any deal at this time (still). Earl Thomas is clearly the better FS, but what about SS? There's even been talk about Mays being possibly re-assigned to OLB, but that doesn't add up.

Doug
"I'm compelling, just not rich."

Top Bottom